Chapted -30

A month later...

Mew had to go for business trip 4days. He was completely stuck with his work. Dint even get time to contact neither his family nor Gulf.

Gulf was also busy with his patients. 

The day when Mew was going to return back,

At Suppasit Mansion, Mrs. Suppasit was waiting for her sons arrival when their family lawyer came to meet.

"Good evening Mrs. Suppasit. Is Mr. Suppasit at home?"

"Welcome Mr. Jay. Mew has gone for trip. He will be returning by late night today. Is there anything urgent?"

"Yes Mrs. Suppasit. These are the papers which Mr. Suppasit had asked me to prepare. I need his signature. "

"May I know what are these papers for?"

"He is paying an amount of 50Million Baht to Mr. Mild Jane."

"50Million baht.? Mild? Do you know the reason Mr. Jay why is he giving such a big amount?"

"No Mrs. Suppasit. Im also not sure. But yes this is a huge amount. Though it is written that he will repay whenever he gets back money. "

But Mrs. Suppasit dint listen to what he said In the last. She was lost in her thoughts. 'who mild is? Why did mew give him so much money'

"Mrs. Suppasit? Are you alright?" Lawyer asked.

"oh yes. Well Mr. Jay you can give me these papers. I will give it to Mew."

Handing over the papers, Lawyer returned.

Mrs. Suppasit called Mews secretary Sandy to know the truth.
"Hello Sandy"
"Yes Mam"
"Do you know why Mew gave 50Million baht to Mr. Mild Jane? And first of all, who is this Mr.Mild jane?"

"Mam, Mr. Mild Jane is friend of Dr. Gulf kanawut. His company was facing some issues so sir helped him"
"okay" she hung up the call.

Mrs. Suppasit realised she has met Mild once in hospital. But she had different thoughts about Gulf.
'So Gulf, this was the reason you wanted to be with my son'

She immediately decided to call Gulf and confront him face to face.
"Gulf"
"Hello...umm..yes auntie.." Gulf was nervous. This was first time she had called him

"I want to meet you know. Come to mansion immediately"
"Okay auntie..is everythin.." the call was cut. He was scared. 'should I inform mew? No. He might be travelling. Its ok nothing can happen worng.'

But somewhere in his mind, he was getting a negative feeling.

After half an hour, he reached Mansion. Mrs. Suppasit was waiting for him in hall.

"Come Dr. Gulf Kanawut."

"Auntie..is everything okay?" Gulf asked worriedly.

"Oh yes yes. Dr. Kanawut. Everything is perfect. I just had few questions for you"

Gulf nodded his head slightly. He felt something bad is going to happen.
"So Dr. Kanawut.. I hope your plan is successful"

"I dint get you auntie.."

"oh..why so innocent Dr. Kanawut. Okay let me phrase my sentence properly. The reason why you were with my son has completed right? You were with him for his money which you have got."

"wha...what...no auntie...I was never with Mew because of money...i lov..." he was cut by her.

"Oh com'on Dr. Kanawut..I know you very well. My son is an idiot. But i know people like you. You were only with him because of money.."

"No auntie..I never asked Mew for Money...we have shared everything equally..."

"really then what is this?" she threw papers in front of him.

Only the two of them were present in hall. But what they dint know was someone else was listening their conversation too.

Gulf was still confused. He picked up the paper... He saw the paper Mew had lend Mild 50million baht for his company...

"Auntie...its not what you think.. My friend Mild..he wa..." again cut

"Please Dr. Kanawut...you took your friends help to get my sons money..nice game..im actually impressed. But you could have asked me for money..i would have donated you..why did you play such smart game with my son.."

"auntie.. Im with Mew because I love him. I was never behind his money. Auntie believe me it was because my friend was facing issues in company..but we were going to return back the money..."

"oh...how were you going to return the money? Let me think...by seducing my son? "

Gulf was losing his patience now. His self respect was important for him. But for Mew he was respecting her..

"No auntie..We love each other.."

"This love game...dont tell me..i know your kind of people...you seduced my son..and my son is so innocent...he fell for you..and now you got your money...Your parents must be proud of you.." she smirked.

"AUNTIE...YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING ABOUT ME...BUT DONT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MY PARENTS" He shouted. He lost his patience.

"Oh..You're hurt? But why? Your parents gave you this idea right? To seduced some rich man and take his money.."

"AUNTIE...DONT YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING. IM LISTENING EVERYTHING BECAUSE I RESPECT YOU. BUT YOU DONT HAVE ANY RIGHT TO SAY ABOUT MY PARENTS. YOU CANT EVEN THINK ABOUT YOUR SONS HAPPINESS. YOU DONT HAVE RIGHT TO SAY CALL YOURSELF MOTHER.." HE Shouted

Listening to his loud voice, she had pain in heart. She was already in high anxiety. She couldnt take this much pressure and she fell unconscious..

The moment he shouted last sentence, Mew was near door...he listened Gulf's voice..he ran inside the mansion and saw his mother lying unconscious.

He ran to her..."MAAAA!!! Wake up maa.."
Gulf was standing in his place. He dint know suddenly what happened. How he lost his temper...
"Me...Mew...she..."
"SHUT UP GULF! " Mew shouted.
"MAWIN!! GET CAR READY...WE NEED TO TAKE MAA HOSPITAL!"

Mawin ran to help his brother..Mew held her in bridal style. And ran outside the mansion.."Maaa..you'll be fine"

Gulf ran behind him to help.."Me..mew...let me he..."
"Dont you dare come near Gulf..how could you..."
.
.
.
.
-$-
Hope you're enjoying the story.
Do give feedback!