Chapter -21

There will be some NC scene 🔞 in this part. You will be notified prior. If not comfortable please skip that part.

--------------------

"Finally...congratulations to the love birds" Mild shouted..

"woohoooo...yayayyyy phi...im so happy for you both.." Myra said.

"congrats...ok ok...im hungry now...lets eat.." Champ said.

"yeah me too...we have been doing this preparation since morning. Phi you dint even let us eat.." Mawin pouted.

"thankyou so much guys.. Im lucky to have you all..lets eat.." Gulf said smiling.

They were eating different dishes. Sharing different memories.. Everyone was happy.

"Umm by the way Mew.. Who stays here? I mean who's condo is this?"

"its our love nest baby..actually its my condo. Whenever I have too much workload, I stay here..but from now on we'll stay here.. Okay?" Mew said holding his hand..

Gulf nodded shyly. "Okay..thankyou so much...but love..umm how is it possible. I mean you stay at your home now and I stay with Mild.."

"Baby...whenever we are free, we wish to spend time together, then we can come here and stay. And that means...we'll stay here tonight. Okay?"

"okay love..thankyou."

After spending quality time together, Mild Champ went to their condo while Myra and Mawin went to mansion.

Mew and Gulf cleaned everything then one by one went to take shower. It was late night.

They laid holding each other on bed and decided to watch movie together.. "Call me by your name"

🔞 (please skip if you're not comfortable)

When the romantic scenes started, Gulf was blushing hard. Mew face Gulf and kissed his lips.

Gulf was lost in that kiss. Slowly Mew closed the gap between them. He moved above Gulf. Started kissing him bit roughly and passionately..

Gulf was unable to control himself and started slowly moaning. Mew liked his moans.

He put his hand inside Gulf's tshirt. And started touching his bare chest. He pinched his nipple lightly and gulf moaned. "Ahh..Mew.."

Both were now completely lost in lust.Both were hard.

"Baby i need you. Can we?" mew said with husky voice in his ears.

"Love..im not ready yet for that. Can we do something else?" Gulf was scared. He knew first time would be painful for him. And next day he had to go hospital.

"Yes baby. Whenever you're ready. But can we help each other.?" Mew continued touching him here and there.

"ahh..yes love."

Mew slowly placed his hand over his partner's bulge. He slowly went down and looked at Gulf as if asking for permission.

Gulf nodded his head. Mew removed his pant. And started slowly rubbing crotch.
Gulf was now a moaning mess.
He then freed the smaller one.

"Ahh~ Mew.."

"You want me to help you baby?" mew was touching the tip slowly.

Gulf just nodded."ahh.."

"Baby words please.."
"ahhh..yess...mew..help me." Gulf was moaning hard.
It was like music for Mew.

Mew slowly held and started licking..
"ahhh..yess lovee...ahh"

He pushed inside his mouth and started thrusting..  "ahhh..im close.."
Within few minutes , Gulf released in his mouth and Mew gladly took all..

He was panting hard...pulled him above and started kissing back..
"now its my turn love..let me taste you.." Gulf said in husky voice.

Mew only nodded.
Slowly Gulf removed all his clothes and started kissing and licking all over his body. When he licked his ears, Mew moaned "ahh"

And Gulf got his weak point. He continued licking everywhere then slowly went down and touched his crotch. He was rubbing both their crotches together.

"Ahhh..baby..." Mew moaned.
Gulf hold his rod and started licking it.."ahh yess baby...take it in.."

Gulf took inside his mouth. And was rubbing it..Mew tried pushed his rod more inside... Gulf started moving his head.. "ahh...yess...im close baby.. Remove your mouth.."

But Gulf dint listen, instead he increased his speed.. Within minutes Mew also released. Gulf licked everything.

Both were panting hard..."Thankyou baby..lets clean."

🔞🔚

Gulf was blushing hard. He just nodded. They went inside to clean.

After cleaning, they went back to bed..
"Thankyou baby..I love you"

"I love you too..im sorry love" Gulf was still bit guilty as he said he was not ready yet.

"Sorry for what ?"

"you know...that..i said im not ready for that..sorry"

"oh my sweet little pumpkin...you know I love you.. You're stuck with me for entire life. When you're ready then only we'll take next step.. Okay?"

"okay..thnakyou for understanding...I love you" Gulf pecked his lips.

"come lets sleep."

They hold each other...Gulf was not yet sleepy..he was still thinking about everything happened today..

"umm..meow...you sleepy?"

"No...what is it baby?"

"why did you propose me today?? I mean its not like im doubting or something.. I just wanted to know.."

"Baby..i will tell you everything. Actually from last few days you were not talking to me properly..I knew something was bothering you. I tried to ask you but you dint tell me..so I asked mild to help me..He took you to club and I was already there. when you were drunk you said everything. I knew i hurt you..and im idiot I dint realise that i have not yet asked you.. That moment I decided to plan everything and asked everyone to help me..Im sorry for being an idiot."
Mew explained everything.

"Its okay love...im happy that I love this idiot. You know love, Afternoon I called my mae and I told about you. She was bit surprised that im gay. But she accepted us. Even she said pho and phi Bright will accept us too.  I told her that you have not Yet proposed me..."

'what if she asked him to leave me.. Just because of my foolishness' Mew was having scary thought.

"But you know love, She instead made me realise that if two people are in love, label is not needed. I should not doubt you..and I was guilty. I decided to talk to you but then all this happened.. Thankyou love..im so happy...you're officially mine"

Mew smiled at his boyfriend "I love you boyfiee..but baby i wanna say something."

"yes love.."

"im scared...im not ready to tell maa about us..how will she react..he has too high hopes.."

"Love its okay. When you think you're strong enough to face her. We'll tell her together. Okay?

"okay...thankyou for understanding." gulf nodded
They kissed again and slept in tight embrace.

.
.
.
.
.
-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story.
Do give feedback!