Chapter -4

When Gulf looks that the other man is still staring him.
'weirdo' is the only word Gulf can use to describe the man in front.

Mrs. Suppasit is confused as why her son is behaving so weirdly.

"So Mrs. Suppasit, can you please tell me where you're facing pain and from when?" Gulf asks Mrs. Suppasit

"Actually yesterday I met with a small accident. I had hurt my right knee. It has been paining since yesterday. Though my son applied some cream and ice pack but the pain is still there." Mrs. Suppasit explains.

"okay. Can you please lie down there and let me examine your knee."

She does what the doctor tells her.
Gulf checks her knee. And ask one of the nurse to take her for xray.

While she was taken by nurse, Mew is still there in room with young doctor. And continues to stare him.
Gulf gets bit uncomfortable and decided to speak

"Mr. Suppasit is there anything I can help you with?"

"No. Dr. Kanawut. Why do you ask such question?" Mew doesnt realise he is making Gulf feel uncomfortable.

"uhm.. Because you're continuously staring at me like an idiot. Is there anything on my face?" Listening to Gulf answer, Mew realises his mistake.

"Aahhh... Actually I thought I had seen you somewhere and was trying to recap."
Mew decides to give the world's lamest excuse.

"oh okay. But Im sure this is first time I have seen such asshole face." Gulf din't realise that he said it a bit loudly.

"excuse me? Asshole? Dr. Kanawut did you call me asshole?" Mew gets bit angry

Oopsss.. Gulf realises he said it loudly.

"oh no no. Why whould i call you asshole. I just said uhm as-asso..assome.... Yeah i mean Awsome."

Mew shows his cold face to Gulf and decides to speak something but nurse returns with his mother.

'Thankgod..' Gulf feels as if mrs. Suppasit has saved his life.

After checking all the reports , Gulf suggest them.

(A/N : I dont have medical knowledge)

"Mr. Suppasit, it seems she has to undergo through treatment for almost a month or two since joints are affected. But there are also chances that we might have to do surgery if medicines doesnt work. It depends on how her body takes the treatment. Also she is aging."

Mew gets worried listening to this.
"Are you sure Dr. Kanawut? Can you please check reports again? Why will it take so much time? And why surgery? " Though mew is worried but his words were bit harsh.

Gulf gets irritated if someone questions his knowledge.
"Mr. Suppasit if you think my suggestions are not good enough for you, then you can contact other expert doctors. Im sure after listening to them you would realise." Gulf says in annoyed tone.

"Definitely. I'll consult expert Doctors. Im not gonna believe such young doctor who doesnt have knowledge and has no manners." Mew is completely pissed now.

"Son, why are you saying like this. Im sure he might be right." Mew's mother tries to cool down the situation

She knows her son well. He can do anything when it comes to his mother.

"No problem Mrs. Suppasit. Im sure your son would get better solutions from other doctors." Gulf is known for his patience but after listening those words he looses it.
"And Mr. Suppasit if you think I dont have knowledge of my own field, then please door is back. You can leave this room." Gulf says harshly.

Mew feels a sting and somehow realises his words were not correct. But he has his own self-respect. He can never apologies to anyone. As if *sorry* word is not there in his dictionary.

He can not stay in same room with this guy.

"Maa, lets leave. Will contact some other better doctor than him"

Mrs. Suppasit feels the tension between them and decides to follow his son. Though she knows her son was not right.

"Okay son. Dr. Kanawut please excuse us."

Gulf with an attitude stands up shows his hand towards door.
Mrs. Suppasit leaves the room. While mew is turning towards the door he sees Gulf face for one last time.
But Gulf shows his middle finger and says "Asshole cold hearted man"
Loud enough for Mew to listen.

Mew decides to say something but his mother interupts. He turns back and went  out of the room.

'idiot dumbo weirdo asshole cold face vampire' Gulf angrily say those words.

-$-

Woah woah.. These two cant even control their anger.

Hope you're enjoying..

**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.