Chapter -10

When Gulf reached his condo. He saw Mild and Champ waiting there.

"woah...i guess someone got lucky last night.." Smack...

"Ae bitch...do you even have any idea what happened yesterday.."
Gulf starts narrating them the story.

"so Mr. Suppasit helped you.? And you stayed at his home." Mild asked.
Gulf only nods.

"Mr. Suppasit is one of a kind. For some he is rude for some arrogant and then there's you, for whom he is the kindest man in world..." Mild said

"I dont know Mild why you guys tell that he is rude.. I never felt this way. Though at the start I thought but I also understood his reasons. Mew is now my good friend."

"woah my boy... Yesterday you said 'he is just my patients relative' and now 'my good friend'.." Mild exclaimed using his two fingers.

"Gulf its really good that Mr. Suppasit came there on time. And im relaxed that other than us someone is there to protect you." Champ said

"I know. Guys I was thinking to ask him for dinner to show my gratitude."

"well you can.. But are you sure you're not bending?" Mild smirked.

"No no. He is just my good friend. I cant tell whether i have feelings for him or not.."

"..yet..yet my friend.."Mild laughed.

"anyways i will go and get fresh. You guys can have breakfast. I already had there."

Going back to his room. Gulf decides to text Mew

He saved mews contact as "Meowmeow🐱"

'Hi Mew, this is Gulf. Well, thankyou for today again.'

'Hello Gulfiee.. We are now friends right? Then no need to thank me'

'I know. But still. Umm actually i wanted to ask you something'

'yeah what is it?'

'Can I take you out for dinner. Treat on me!'

'you really dont have to do this.'

'Please meowmeow..👀'

'Fine Gulfieee.'

'Yayyy.. How about next weekend? I will pick you up. Okay?'

'Sounds okay. But you dont need to pick me up. I can come. You just text me the address.'

'Please meowmeow I insist. Let me pick you up'

'arrghh. Okay. Let me know the time.'

'cool. I have to go now. Will talk later. Bye Meowmeow.'

'okay. Bye Gulfiee.'

Mew smiled. 'Next weekend.. Why are you so far. Cant you come bit early.. Arghh.'

Both of them gets busy in their work. They dint contact each other for whole week.

Mew sees improvement in his mother. He was really thankful to Gulf.

He decides to gift him something when they meet for dinner. He goes to nearest mall. By judging the looks of Gulf, Mew knows he likes simple and unique things. He searched there and found a simple yet unique bracelet.

 He searched there and found a simple yet unique bracelet

On the other side, Gulf is also excited for the dinner. He finds the best place for dinner. He also decides to gift Mew something. Something which is related to their friendship. Something which shows gratitude. Something to describe his happiness after meeting him.
Gulf decides to sketch a potrait of Mew.

Yes. He is also a sketch artist. Though its just his hobby

He sketches Mews photo and gets it framed.

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO. )

Before weekend comes, Mrs. Suppasit had an appointment with Gulf. But because of meetings, Mew was unable to go with her. Instead, Nong Myra went with her.

"can we come in Dr. Kanawut?" Mrs. Suppasit said.

"Oh auntie. Please come. Why dint tell you inform me earlier. Hello Nong Myra. How are you?" Gulf is happy to seem them. But also a bit sad.

'Why dint Mew come? I wished to see him.'
During this week, Gulf realised he was happy with me. He was having a different kind of feeling  which he was trying to understand.

His thoughts were interuppted by Myra

"Hello Phi Gulf. Actually today Phi Mew was busy with his meetings so he asked me to come with maa." Myra explains.

"oh okay. Auntie please lie down there. Let me check your knee."

Gulf goes through reports and checks the knee.
"well i can see a great improvement auntie. Im really happy that you followed all the instructions."

"Thankyou Nong Gulf. It was all because of Mew. He looked after me. Made sure that I take medicines on time."

After spending time, they both take their leave.
But by then he receives message from mew

'Hi Gulf. I was stuck in meeting so I dint came. How's my mother condition?'

'Hey. No problem. Work comes first. Your mom is much better now. Hopefully within few weeks she'll completely cure.'

'oh. Well thankyou. This is all because of you.'

"meoemeow you dint forget about tomorrow's dinner right?'

'ofcourse not. I would still say that there's no need to pick me up. I too have my own car'

'I know Mew. You're very rich. But please let me do this. Dont spoil it. I will pick you up at 7pm. Okay?'

'okay okay. You win. I will be waiting for you😉'

'see you later'
Just by looking at the wink emoji, Gulf feels his heart beating very fast.

'Mew what are you doing to me?' he asked by looking at the sketch of mew which he made for him.
.
.
.
.

-$-

Gulf is realising his feelings...

Hope you're enjoying the story.
Do give a feedback!