Chapter -7

In evening, as decided Mew took his mother to hospital.
While waiting for Dr. Kanawut, he saw something.

Dr. Kanawut was laughing heartly with a man standing in front him. By seeing the scenario, he felt uneasy. Though his eyes were constantly looking the shining face but the fact that different person was reason of this shining face, he dint like it.
But he knew he can not express what he was feeling.

When Dr. Kanawut realised someone was staring at him. He looked directly into his gaze and waved at him.
Mew snapped out of his thoughts and went near Dr. Kanawut.

"Mr. Suppasit...I was waiting for you and your mother."
"I was stuck in a meeting and came here bit late."
"No problem. Well this is my bestfriend Mild."

Mew nods. Bestfriend.

"Hello Mild. Im Mew Suppasit"

"whaaaat the fu.." gulf smack his head.
"Sorry sorry. I cant believe im standing with The Mew Suppasit, CEO of MSS, youngest hottest dude..."

Mild also has his own small business and he cant believe he was seeing the most renowned person in world of business. Mew would only contact high profile elite class people.

"well sorry for my idiot friend. You can wait in room. I will be back in 2mins" said Gulf.

"okay. It was nice meeting you Mild."
Mew takes his mother inside the room.

"Dudeee you're friend with The Mew Suppasit. Why dint you tell me."

Gulf dint understand why his friend was exaggerting as if mew was some hollywood actor.

"Fuck Mild. Can you control yourself. This is my workplace. And just for your information. He is not my friend. He is just patients relative. His mother is under my observation."

"Still man...he never socialise with anyone. He is known for his cold rude behavior. But today when he was looking at you, there was a bit of warmth in his eyes."

"I dont know Mild what you're saying. He has always been cold bastard. Anyway I'll better go. You text me once free."

Saying this Gulf returns to his cabin where Mew and his mother were waiting.

"So, Mrs. Suppasit as I have already discussed with Mr. Suppasit. We will start with your medication from today. You will have to follow all the instructions without fail. And also you have to use wheelchair. You should not exert pressure on your joints. "

Gulf went on explaining everything and assured them that it will be fine in a month.

After an hour, there todays procedure was done.

"Mr. Suppasit, get these medicines and give her from time to time. You can come and meet me next week to discuss the progress."

"Thankyou doctor. Is it okay if I ask for your number. It will be easy for me to contact you in case of emergency." Mew played his luck.
It was true that he wanted Gulf's number to discuss his mothers condition. But somewhere in his heart he wanted to stay in contact with gulf for himself.

"oh yes yes definitely. This is my card. But i will also give you my personal contact. If emergency you can directly contact me."

Mew was satisfied. Luck was on his side. With that he immediately saved his number and gave missed call to gulf.

"Thats my number. You can also save it. I will take my leave now."
Mew smiled and went with his mother.

Since its weekend night, Gulf decides to call Mild for nightout club. He is wearing red hot long v neck tshirt.

They both go to the club. Well Mild already has a boyfriend Champ who is also a good friend of Gulf. Champ works there as a bartender. The three of them meet.

"Now now, tell me Dr. Gulf Kanawut what is going on?" Mild smirk.

"nothing is going on. Mind your own business with your boyfriend bitch."

Champ is confused "what happened guys? Anyone care to enlighten me?"

"well our romantic doctor met his love of life And dint even tell us Champ." and smack....

"Ae bitch..who the fuck are you talking about?" Gulf still dint realise about whom his friend was telling.

"The one and only Mew Suppasit. Babe you know the way Mew suppasit was looking into his eyes. Im sure he has already fallen for this bitch."

"what? Mew suppasit? CEO of MSS?" champ is in shock.

"why is everyone so obsessed with that rude guy? Damn guys, he is normal patient of mine. Yes though he is handsome but please IM STRAIGHT"

"yet...yet my boyyy...I have a feeling you will bend down for that guy soon." Mild says.

"anyways bitches... Lets go and rock the dance floor." Gulf suggests as he drinks the shot.

They dint realise they are already drunk. All three of them continue to enjoy on dance floor. Suddenly 2 men came in between. Those men started dancing around Gulf. And starts touching him here and there.
Champ and Mild were in their own world.

One of them man came near him and touched his waist and continue dancing.

"what you're doing?" Gulf is not in his right state of mind but he feels uncomfortable.

By the touch of that digusting man, luckily Gulf's phone is clicked on in his pocket and dialling pad is on. Since Mews number was on first in the call list as missed call thus that directly connects to Mew.

It was 10.30pm. Mew was reading documents when his phone suddenly ring.

It displayed "Dr. Kanawut"

He gets confused why suddenly doctor was calling him.

"hello Dr. Kanawut is everything okay?"

But all he can hear is loud music
"Babe show us your move"
"Dont touch me."
Mew Clearly understand that was Gulf's voice. He gets worried.
"hello dr. Kanawut?are you okay?hello?"
.
.
.
.
.

-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story..
Do give the feedback!

**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.