Chapter -29

A week later...

Mew and Gulf packed everything and drove to Gulf's parent house.

It was 8hours journey. They would halt in between , have something and after long travelling they reached the destination.

Gulf's mother was waiting for their arrival...as soon as she saw her..she ran and hugged him.
"My son...how are you..i missed you so much"
"Im missed you too mae..."

They broke the hug..she saw Mew beside Gulf.."Mew?"

"Hello..umm...Mrs. kanawut.."

"Aow...call me Mae..come here."
She hugged him too.."How are you son? How was your journey?"

"Im good..Mrs. kana.." she eyed him "sorry..mae.." he gave a weird smile..

"well...it was really tiring journey mae.." Gulf spoke.

"lets go inside..your pho is waiting.." Mae said.
Mew was nervous..

"Aow..you came....my son..come here" Gulf went and hugged his pho.

"How are you pho...i missed you.."

"Im good son..well I missed you too..Let me see son my properly..."
He took look at his son..and decided to act "Hoyee....why have you become so thin? You dint eat properly?" He then saw Mew.."you youngman? You dint let my son eat? Why has he become so thin?"

Mew got more nervous..."Pho...actu-actually..." He was cut by pho.
"who asked you to call me Pho?" He said in stern voice..

Mew got scared.."so-sorry Mr. Kanawut." he said looking down..

"Well I think I need to punish you..for making my son weak..." He smirked..

Mew widened his eyes..his face was pale now..
"Pho...dont be like this..Mew takes good care of me.." Gulf interrupted.

"No no...you both go and get fresh..rest for some time...Then you Mr. Mew suppasit...you have to come with me..I need to punish you well.." He said strictly and went to his room.

Gulf took Mew to his room. Mew dint say a word. As soon Gulf closed the door, he hugged Mew... He understood Mew was scared..

But why his pho was behaving this way..' I have to talk to pho'

"Love...dont worry..."
Mew snuggled himself..

"Baby....im sc-scared...Im sorry...for being not a good boyfriend..." Mew said slowly. He was sad.

"love...who gave you such thought? You dont know how happy you make me.. I dont know why pho behaved this way.."

"Im not worried abou punishment..its just...i dont want him to ask me to leave you...i cant accept that..."

"No love...he wont do that...and i wont let you go so easily..." gulf kissed his cheeks.

"I love you baby.." Mew kissed him
"I love you too..now go and take shower..I have something to do.."

"Okay..come back quick.." he again pecked.

Gulf went to his pho's room..
"pho.."

"yes son.. Come in.."

"pho ..why are you doing this?? You already accepted our relation na..then why?"

Pho just laughed..."my son has become idiot now..'Idiot in love'.."

"Pho...please dont hurt Mew..he is not used to it.." Gulf said in pleading voice..

"Woah...are you my son? The one who doesnt know how to plead, is now pleading for someone else.."

"pho ..he is not someone else...he is my love...my mew."

"Oh god of gays...save my son!!" he laughed..
"Fine fine!! Im just teasing him a bit.. You should have seen his reaction..that was really funny.."he laughed..

"pho...you mean to say is..."

"yes son...im just teasing him..dont worry...I wont do anything to your lover..."

"then...why did you..."

"oh my whipped son...when did you change your surname to KANAWHIPPED?" He was laughing hard.

"aow...phooo..." gulf whined.

"okay okay...listen i will just tease him a bit..but dont you dare tell him.. Help me in this and I will make chicken for you..okay?" he patted his head.

"okay pho..thankyou...but please dont tease him much...he was already scared..if my mew cried na...then...umm..then i will come here after 6months.."

"Ohhh...negotiation? Com'on son..i promise i will only play for short time..."
"okay okay..i will go back to him"

"Oye...dont tell him okay..otherwise no chicken for you.."
Gulf did "okay" with his fingers.

"Mew...baby? You done with shower?"

"ahh..yes.. Come here..i need some motivation." Mew pouted.

"awwww...oe..oe..Susu na! " Gulf hugged and patted his head.

They both after resting, went to meet his mae pho..

"So yes..Mr. Mew suppasit..are you ready for your punishment?" pho asked.

"Yes...Mr. Kanawut...but can I say something?"

Gulf was giving him confused look. Mew just assured him.

"Mae...ph..I mean Mr. Kanawut.."
"I love Gulf very much..you both know its almost a year since I have known him. I have always tried my best to support him and love him. I never thought he would love me too though.. Today whatever I am thats partially because of ba..Gulf. I was known to be rude person.. People would hate me for my nature. But Gulf changed me.. And im really thankful to him. And Im thankful to you both to bring him in this world. Mr. Kanawut Im sorry if I dint take care of Gulf properly..I will take all your punishments. Maybe I would have not taken his care better. But please Dont seperate us. I cannot think of my life without him. Please give me chance to take care oh him..."he started crying while requesting..he kneeled in front of pho..."Please Mr. Kanawut...do-dont take my ba-baby away fro-from me..I lo-love him..I will try my be-best to nurture him..I will ta-take all your punishment...but just dont..." he was crying hard.

Gulf was shocked to see Mew..he never knew Mew was so insecured..he rushed to hold Mew.
"Oh god love...stop crying..pho...tell him not to cry...Stop your joke now" he embraced him tightly.

"Im sorry Mew son...I was just teasing you..I dint plan to seperate you.." Pho was guilty.

Mew got confused. He wiped his tears.."what?"

"Love...pho was just teasing you.. He never has any intention to hurt you or seperate us.. Please dont cry..."

"Im sorry son...come here let me hug you..oh god! I made such a precious boy to cry..."

Mew stood and Pho hugged him.."Son...im sorry.."
"Its okay Mr.Kana.."he was cut by pho.
"pho..call me pho.."
"okay pho.."Mew finally smiled.

"Pho...remember what I told you? " Gulf said in stern voice. He pulled Mew and held him from his waist.

"Oh Son..I dint even start my plan..and this boy started crying..you cannot be serious right?"

"Im serious pho..i told you right If Mew will be hurt then im not coming here for next 6months. And its decided now.."

"Aow...Mae...tell your son..dont be so sturbborn.." Pho looked at his wife.

"no no. Im not going to get involved between you two..Mew son you come here..These two made my boy cry..come son..I will make some tasty dishes for you.."
Mew looked at Gulf for permission.

Gulf kissed his forehead and nodded.
"Awwww..." Mae said

Mew went with his mae. While these two continued bickering....

Mew and Gulf stayed there for 1week happily. They enjoyed their trip..

But what they dint know was...

It was silence before tsunami...
.
.
.
.
.
-$-
Hope you're enjoying the story..
Do give feedback..