Chapter -34

Present time

In school,

Type was playing with his friends when he saw Natasha sitting in corner with her doll. He went to her..

"Hi nong...remember?"

Natasha remebered him. She smiled
"Hello phi.."
"Nong..why sitting alone?"
"Phi...natasha dont have any friends." she said sadly.
"No problem. Phi can be your friend. "
"But phi..how can phi be my friend? Phi you're elder.."
"umm...true...then can phi be your elder phi. We both can play as phi-nong..okay nong?"

"really phi? Natasha will have elder brother. Phi will play with nong? Phi will protect nong?"

"Yes nong.. Phi will..come lets go to slides."

They both enjoyed spending time together. After school,
"Phi...thankyou for being nongs brother. I really wish I have real brother like phi..."
"Nong can think of phi as real brother. And phi will consider nong as real sister..okay?"
"yayyyyyy...nong will tell everyone..that nong has brother..Thankyou phi.."
Type patted her head.

Gulf came to pick Type...
"Type..how was your day?"
"It was good papa...Papa meet nong..nong is Type's sister. "
"Hello Nong..what is your name?"
"Hello uncle. Im Natasha. Uncle you're phi type's dad?"
"Yes Nong Natasha. Well nong is very pretty."
"Thankyou uncle. Uncle...Natasha has seen uncle somewhere.." she was thinking hard.
But she was interrupted by Type.

"Papa remember Type helped a girl in amusement park. Nong is the girl."
"Oh... So now you both are brother sister.."
"Yes papa..Type has a sister now."
Gulf smiled.
"Nong Natasha. Welcome to family. Who will pick up?"

"Uncle...driver uncle has come to pick"
"Okay Nong. Take care. Visit Type okay?"
"okay. Bye uncle. Bye Phi Type."
She went

"Wow Type Kanawut.. You have a younger sister now. "
"Yes papa..lets go now..Type is hungry.."

Natasha wanted to tell this news to her father. So she went to his company with driver.

"Daddyyyy" she ran in lobby. Mew was waiting for her arrival as driver already informed him.
Mew picked her up."Hi princess. How was your school?"
"Daddy...it was good..daddy know Natasha has an elder brother now. His name is Type."
"What? How? Who?"
"Daddy remember phi gave me candy. When phi saw daddy, phi ran away. Phi is in my school. Phi met me and said we can be brother and sister. Yayyyy..Natasha has brother now.."

"Thats really good...let daddy also meet your phi.."
"but what if phi ran away again seeing daddy?"
"Can daddys princess make her brother think daddy is good man?"

"yes daddy...thats an easy task."

"Good. Then its Natasha's responsibility that her phi doesnot run away seeing daddy. Okay?"

"Okay daddy. Natasha can do anything" she said with proud face.

"Good. Lets go. Daddy has ordered your lunch"

Type and Natasha would meet each other everyday in school. They would enjoy each others company. Natasha made sure Type liked his daddy.
One day she asked her daddy to meet Type..but due to some reasons Mew couldnt come.

After few weeks,
A school trip was arranged where each student had to bring one parent.

Type decided to take his papa with him.
"Papa will come with Type na??its only for two days..Natasha will be there too."
"okay Type..we'll go..." he patted his head.

In these few weeks, Gulf became attached to Natasha also. She would call him "Uncle Cute."
But yet she dint remember where she saw his photo.
She would tell his daddy about 'Uncle Cute and Phi Type'
Mew was curious about these two. He wanted to know how she became so attach to him.

"Daddyyy....will come with Natasha on school trip?"
"princess know na..Daddy is busy with work"
"Daddyyy..never come with natasha..daddy dont love Natasha.." she started crying

He picked her up "No princess..Daddy loves Princess...fine daddy will come okay?"

"Yayyyy....Phi Type and Uncle Cute are also joining...we will stay together.."

"Okay baby girl...but does your phi Type likes daddy now?"
"Yes daddy.. Natashaa did her work. Natasha said all good things about daddy. Even showed daddys photo. And now phi likes daddy."
"Good girl. We'll pack your things in evening for trip okay?"
"okay daddy...thankyou"

But destiny had written something...

Trip day

Gulf reached with Type. All eyes were on him. He was in complete formal look. The ladies were fanning themselves. He was looking beautiful..

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.)

"Papaaa...Type should have packed papa in bag. All aunties are looking at papa..." Type rolled his eyes.

Otherside,

Mew came with Natasha..

He was in complete black look with blonde hair.
He was looking hot.. Everyone was looking at hot daddy.

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.)

"Daddyyyy..why do these auntie look at daddy?"

"Princess..daddy looks good maybe thats why..."

"Ufff...daddy...tooo much of confidence.." Natasha made a face.

"Natashaa suppasit...you naughty girl...come here..."
Natasha ran...she bumped into someone..
The person picked her up..."Aow...natasha..are you okay? Did you get hurt?" Gulf was checking her.

Mew came running behind her and when he saw Gulf in front of him...he was in shock...

"Baby..."

Gulf felt something in his heart listening to those words...he looked up and saw Mew standing in front of him...

"Love!"

.
.
.
.
.
-$-

Im too excited to write the story ..😂😂
So updating back to back...
hope everyone is excited to know the story....🐱👀

Do give feedback!