Chapter -19

Next Morning,

Mew felt something heavy on his chest. He slowly opened his eyes. Gulf was sleeping above him and holding him tight. His mouth was half open, lips were dry. Mew was just staring at his cute baby face.

He slowly moved his body and took out his phone clicked Gulf's photo and hid his phone when he felt Gulf was bit moving now.

"Good morning baby..wakey wakey.." Mew said

"Aaa...let me sleep naa..5minutes more..." Gulf said sleepy voice.

How could Mew say no to his baby"Okay okay..only 5minutes.. sleep baby"

after 15minutes, Mew decided to wake him. He started showering kisses on Gulf's face.

"Baby wake up now..." Gulf opened his eyelid slowly. 

"Good morning" he stretched his arms. "It was such a good sleep. your chest is so soft." Gulf smiled.

Mew kissed his pulpy lips. Gulf pushed him away and kept hand on his mouth "Aow Mew...My breath is stinking."

"I love your breath..I love your lips..I love everything about you baby.. come back" Gulf was now red.

"stop your cheesy flirting...let me get fresh.. I have to go hospital."

"Yeah okay...first we'll have breakfast with everyone." Gulf only nodded.

They both went in dining hall. Mrs. Suppasit was already there with some one they knew. Puifai

"Good morning Maa.. Hi puifai.." Mew said

"Hi Mew.. hey Gulf.. Actually I came to see you Mew." Puifai smiled

Gulf just gave her smile. They were having breakfast when Mrs. Suppasit said 

 "Puifai Im so happy..  You're such a sweetheart girl...Im sure you both will be so happy together. What do you think Gulf?"

Gulf choked.."Im sure auntie." he gave a fake smile.. he was hurt. He was jealous.

Mew can see Gulf was hurt. He was in pain. 

"Auntie  I should probably go now.. I have patients lined up." He lied. 

"Ba...Gulf let me drop you.." Mew said

"No..its okay. I can manage.. you have your breakfast. I will see you later. Bye auntie..Bye Puifai" Gulf just looked at Mew and gave a small smile.

'Im sorry baby.. you have to see this. I will make it up to you' Mew thought. He felt bad for Gulf.

Gulf directly went to hospital. He was really hurt. But he decided to concentrate on his work. He dint contact Mew once whole day.

Mew tried calling him. Gulf just texted him that he is busy with patients. In evening, Gulf called him.

"How are you feeling?"

"much better baby.. tired?"

"yes.. i should go to bed now. Good night" and thats it. 

Before Mew could say anything, he cut the call. 

'Mew Im hurt. I need time.' He thought

'Baby I know you're hurt.'

A week went by. Gulf became quiet. They both would talk to each other but Gulf always tried to ignore him. whenever Mew asked him whether there was something. he always said he is busy with work. 

Mew knew he was ignoring him. He even went to meet Gulf in hospital. They both just went for lunch together. Gulf dint talk much. Mew even apologized for that day but Gulf said that he understand.  He wanted Gulf to share what he was feeling but nothing.

Mew had started going to office. One day, he called Mild. He knew Mild could help him to open Gulf. 

"Mild, Please I need you help. I dont know what is going on his mind. I just want my happy baby back."

"I understand Mew. I even felt. he has been quiet lately. Fine I will help you. This saturday come to 'Night Club'. I will try to ask him."

"Thankyou Mild. I owe you this" Mild smiled

Saturday

Mild and Champ forced Gulf to go to club. He wasnt ready first but they managed to convince him.

"So Gulf, How's everything going" Mild started conversation.

Mild had called Mew. Mew was sitting in corner table. Mild called him on phone so that he can listen their conversation.

"Everything is going good. What happened to you Mild suddenly? You're behaving weirdly." Gulf raised his eyebrow

"Ae bitch...you're my bestfriend.. I know you well. Tell me what is it?"

Gulf was bit drunk now "Nothing Mild. Its just....Mew...he...doesnt love me anymore..."

"Why do you think this way Gulf? Is there something bothering you?"

Gulf took 2 shots. he was now completely drunk..

 "Mi...his mom...asked (hiccup) me that Meow and that rabbit (hiccup) look good toget.. I wanted..(hiccup) to shout...that Meow is Mine...but.." He had teary eyes... " I cant Mi...(hiccup)..I doubt Mi...he (hiccup) doesnt love me.." he drank one more shot.  "Mi...(hiccup)... he..dint (hiccup) even ask me to be...(hiccup) his boyfiee... I cant declare (hiccup) my ownership..."  He was crying.

Mew went on their table and held his baby.. He was guilty...how idiot he was.. dint even ask him out yet. Obviously, his Gulfie would feel insecured.

"Baby...im sorry..come let me take you home"

Mild stopped him..."Mew..now you know his reason...Please get my bestie back..he is sad."

"I will Mild...I promise.." Mew was gently caressing Gulf's face. Gulf was asleep now.

Mew took them back to condo. Mild and Champ went to Mild's room. while Mew took Gulf to his room.

He made him lie down.. wiped his body. there were dry tears on his face. "Im sorry baby.. I never knew you were so hurt.. I will make you feel special..I love you.." He kissed on his forhead

"Meowmeow...you're here..how come...im dreaming right.." Gulf said in drunken voice.

"Baby im here...you're not dreaming.." 

"Aow....please hold me then...I dont want you to go love" Gulf held him from his arm.

"Im not going anywhere love...I love you"

"I love you too...stay with me."

Mew held him tightly and they both slept in embrace.

.

.

.

.

.

-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story.
Do give feedback!