Chapter -43

Gulf was shocked...

Mrs. Suppasit kneeled in front of Gulf joining her hands..

"Gu-Gulf...I-Im sorry...I was wr-wrong..I dint understand the depth of your love..I -I know Im not a good mother...I did wrong with my kids. You both suffered...but now I dont want you both to suffer anymore..Please forgive me...please forgive Mew...he has always loved you.."she was crying.

Gulf immediately held her hands..

"Aunty please dont cry...I have already forgiven you..whatever happened was past..its just..I cant accept him anymore.."

"why Gulf? When did you became so cruel? My son would never let his love get hurt then why now?" Mae asked.

"Mae...he broke my trust again..I -I saw him with a gi-girl... I went to tell him to-today that I forgave him..But I- I saw him with...I-I hate him Mae.." he was crying

Everyone went silent..

"Phi...was she the one?" Myra went near him and showed her phone.
Gulf nodded his head slowly

She looked at others..."Oh god..Phi...she is..."

Mew reached airport with Mawin.

"Mawin..take care of everyone..I will be only in contact with you.."

"phi...why dint you tell him?"

"Mawin..he hates me...I dont deserve him..its okay. You take care of him also" he hugged him one last time..
And went inside to check-in

Flight was scheduled after half an hour...he was in waiting...thinking about gulf..Looking at his photo..

After half an hour, announcement was made..he stood with his luggage...

But

He heard someone shouting his name...

Voice was faint..but he clearly heard his name.. He was looking here and there...'I felt someone was calling my name'
He dint see any known face..

He started walking towards entry...

Until...

Someone hugged him from back tightly....

"Do-dont leave me Mew...not this time" the voice was shivering

He knew the voice.. 'Gulf' he closed his eyes..tears were rolling down.

"Mew...dont go..dont leave me...I cannot live without you...I will di...." 
Mew turned and kept his hand on Gulf's mouth..

"shhh...Do-dont say th-that word"

"I-Im so-sorry...Im an idiot...I th-thought you....please dont le-leave me...I-I LO-LOVE YOU.." he was crying holding Mew..

Many people on airport were witness of this moment...
But neither Mew cared nor Gulf.

"baby..dont cry..."Mew hugged him tightly..

Gulf stopped crying.. "Idiot..why dint you even tell me...I doubted you..ai thought you liked someone else...I hate you..."he started hitting his shoulder...