Chapter -13

Next morning

Mew went to hospital to meet his Gulf. He was excited. He planned to confess his feelings.
He wanted to surprise Gulf so he dint inform prior.

When he reached hospital, he asked receptionist if there was any patient lined up  but none was there. He was happy he can spend some time with gulf. He asked receptionist not to inform gulf about his coming. He wants to surprise him.

But what next happened surprise him instead.

 While he was walking toward Gulf's cabin, he saw Bella went inside the room first. He went slowly behind. The door was slightly open. And he saw the scene which broke him down.

Gulf was hugging Bella. She was holding him tightly. Patting his head.

His heart broke. He was broken. He was in tears.

Without even seeing Gulf, he turned back and decided to return home.

While sitting in car, he was continuously crying. He was a complete mess.
He wanted to clear his mind. So without even thinking he decided to stay at resort which was 4hours away.
He lied his mother that he has some clients coming so he would have to entertain them for a day.

When he reached resort he bought strong drinks. He was continuously drinking and crying.
No one was there to look for him. He was unable to share his pain with anyone.
He knew he had to go through this alone. He only had single friend with whom he fell in love and now he is all alone again.

He decided to start fresh without Gulf in his life but before that he needs to clear his mind.
With all this thinking he fell asleep.

Next day with heavy head he woke up. He decided to go for business meeting trip to china. This might help him to forget the pain.
Mew asked his secretary to book his tickets. He would stay there for  few days.
Though meeting was not urgent but Sandy could not question his boss.

This is Before Mew saw Gulf  and Bella in embrace.

Gulf was completely involved in his work. But He decided to tell Bella truth. She was really a good friend. Though he dint tell about Mew. He just told her that He is gay and he likes someone. But that person would get married to some other girl.

He was silently sobbing while telling her.

And after listening to him Bella decided to console him. She was giving him a friendly support/hug.

But they both dint know Mew was seeing them.

Gulf wanted to talk to Mew. But he thought Mew might be busy with Puifai.

Days went by.. both were unaware of their condition.

After 4days..Mew returned back. He knew he had to be strong for his family. His family needs him. He decided to start a fresh without Gulf. He blocked Gulf's number.

Here Gulf tried to contact Mew but was unable to connect. He had a plan. He asked Bella if they could go for double date with Mew and Puifai.
He gave her some reasons. They planned to go on double date next evening.
But they had to inform Mew and Puifai.
Gulf with Bella went to Mew's mansion. He was missing Mew.

When they reached Mrs. Suppasit saw them.

"oh Gulf son, its been so long. Why dint you come?"

"Sorry auntie, I was busy with my work. Well auntie, this is my friend Bella. She is my colleague."

"welcome Dr. Bella. Feel free here."

"Auntie, where is Mew... I mean Mr. Suppasit? I tried calling him but his number was unavailable."

"He is in his room. From last few weeks he has become really quiet. I dont know what has happened. All the time he is just working. Yesterday only he came back from China. Im really worried about him. Go and talk to him."

"yes auntie. Bella..can you wait here with auntie. I will go and call Mew."

Bella nods her head. He goes upstairs.
Mew had just came out of bath. He was drying his hair. When Gulf suddenly entered Mew was shocked.

He dint realise Gulf would come to meet him there. Just by seeing Gulf, He forgot that he decided to move on and ignore Gulf. He had tears in his eyes. He ran to Gulf and hugged him tightly.

"Gulfieee..you came to me.. I missed you..." he was crying

Gulf was also in shock but seeing mews condition he melt down..

"I missed you too Meowmeow. Why were you ignoring me ha? You know how worried I was?"

They both stayed in embrace for sometime. When cooled down, Gulf hold Mews face and said "what happened meowmeow? Why have you become like this? Did puifai said something?" Gulf was gently caressing his face.

Gulf thought that Mew and puifai might had a fight.

Listening to all this, Mew realised his mistake. He should not show his emotion in front of gulf. He already has a girlfriend.  He decided to control his feelings.

"nothing Gulf. Actually I missed you. And I was busy in my work. Too much workload."
Gulf understood Mew was trying to dodge the question. But he dint want to force him.

"okay meowmeow. If you have anything in your mind, you can talk to me. And wait...what do you mean you missed me? You dint even tell me you went for business trip. I even tried to contact you but was unable to connect. Why dint you tell me?" Gulf sulked

"Sorry Gulfie. I was really busy with work and dint plan to disturb you. You also have your priority."

they talked about things here and there and Gulf realised that Bella is waiting downstairs.

"oh shit. I totally forgot, Bella is waiting for us downstairs."

Listening name of Bella from Gulf he was hurt. 'mew you're nothing in front of Bella. Just a mere friend for Gulf.'

"you're so idiot Gulf. Lets go downstairs." Mew gave a fake smile.

"Oh Gulf you came. Hello Mew. How are you?"

"Hello Dr. Bella. Im doing good. How about you?"

"Im good. Well Gulf did you inform mew about tomorrow double date?"

Shit.  "we were discussing about other things. I completely forgot." Gulf said

"oh okay. Mew actually tomorrow evening lets go for double date. The one which we had planned earlier."

Mew looked at Gulf. He knew he lost him forever. "okay. I will inform Puifai." 'I should better move on now'

"we should go home now. See you tomorrow." Gulf said.
And they both went home.

'I guess tomorrow will be last time I will see you happy with Puifai.'
'I guess tomorrow I have to finally let you go Gulf.

.
.
.
.
.
-$-

Both are idiots..i know right..

Hope you're enjoying the story.
Do give feedback!

**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.