Chapter -36

It was dinner time..

Natasha decided to excute her plan.
She,Type Mew and Gulf were sitting on same table. When she decided to speak..

"Phi Type...Natasha wants to see Phi mom's photo." She said cutely.
Gulf choked.

"but Nong...Phi only has papa...Papa is mumma also...nong can look at him." Type answered cutely.

Mew looked at Gulf. 'Means Gulf dint marry. But then type?'

"Papa...Can Type tell nong the story which papa told..please..." He asked Gulf

Gulf dint want to tell Mew but He cant say no to type. He just nodded his head.

"Nong...Phi real mom dad are with angels. Angels called them one night because angels were missing mom dad. But they sent me Papa and dadas. Papa and dadas are best.."

'oh. That means Type was an orphan like Natasha. But then who is this dada?' Mew still had questions. He wanted clear answers.

"Yes phi...uncle cute is the best. Nong also wish she has Papa like Uncle cute."
Mew coughed eyeing Natashaa. 'This girl... Is she my daughter..?' she just showed her smile.

"nong...papa is also your papa from now on. Okay?.." he then looked at Gulf "papaaa...can nong call you papa too?"

'oh god..these kids'
"ahem...yeah type..only if..her daddy is okay with.."
They both looked at Mew.
'why am i so excited..calm down Mew'

"Umm.. Yes. Yes ofcourse...Natasha wants to then. " he gave a small smile

'This is really awkward.'

"Papaaa...Can natashaa hug?" She asked Gulf with a cute face.
"yes baby girl..come here" Gulf hugged her. Then even Type joined them.

Mew was in awe.. 'i wish we all be together.'

After dinner..

Type and Natasha slept in same room after playing. Gulf tucked both of them in bed and decided to take a walk.

He saw Mew sitting on corner bench in the garden.

'atleast i can say Hi to him' with that thought Gulf went near him.

"Hi "

"Oh Hi Gulf...still awake?"

"yea..you dint sleep too."

"Well..I hardly sleep..come sit.."
Gulf nodded and sat next to him.

Silence..

Gulf decided to start.."so umm...how is everyone at home?"

"Everyone is fine. How about mae pho...i mean Mr. And Mrs. Kanawut. How are they?"

"They are good. Well umm. Actually... Umm..Type is not an orphan."
Mew just looked at him
"earlier what he meant to say was...actually his parents were neighbour of mae pho. They met with an accident and died. Since no relative was there for Type, I decided to give him my name. He was 3years old that time. He dint understand why I asked him to stay with me. But he liked me so he was okay with staying with me. But after an year I decided to tell him about his parents. "

After listening to whole story "Ohh..im sorry...umm..you did right thing" Mew said

"yeah...so umm..can i ask you something.."

"yeah."

"Why dint Natasha's mom came here?"

Mew was silent..

"Umm...like type...Natasha also lost her parents. I found her in an orphan. She was very small and fragile. Seeing her I felt she should be given all love and care. so decided to adopt her."

"oh. That means...you're not.." gulf was hesitating.

Mew understood what he wanted to ask.
"no Gulf.. Im not married. I only live for my princess."
Gulf just nodded.

"Well Gulf...umm can we be...friends?"

Gulf looked at him question face.

"since our kids are so close with each other. It would be better if we are friends.  There wont be any awkwardness. If you're okay then only..."

After thinking for a while. Gulf said "yeah...we can be.." smiled.

"Thankyou friend. Well its late.. Lets head back!"Mew said

"yea sure..good night!"

Mew picked Natasha and took her to their allotted room.

Next day was good for them.
Evening they returned back to Bangkok.

A week later..

Mew wanted his Gulf back. He wanted to ask for forgiveness. He wanted to hold him. But he couldnt.

Mew would visit school to pick Natasha..An only way he could see his Gulf. Though Gulf dint talk to him much and always had a blank face.

But atleast Gulf became his friend. Which was a successful step for him.

It was just like other day when Mew went to pick Natasha..Gulf was already there with Type..

"Hi princess Hello Type.. How was your school?" he kissed Natasha's cheeks.

"It was good daddy."

"How are you Gulf?"
"Im good."

"Well lets go.." Gulf just hummed.

His phone rang. It was from hospital.

"Type...Papa has to visit hospital. We'll go to Hospital okay?"
"papa.. Type hate hospital.." Type said with a yuck face.
"But Baby...Papa has urgent work and Your dada win is also not free."

Listening to their conversation, Mew decided to help

"Umm..Gulf is its okay then, Type can come with us."
"yes papa...Type will go with Nong and uncle." Type Jumped excitedly.

With no choice left, Gulf nodded
"Okay..But Type...dont be naughty. Papa will come to pick up by evening. " he then looked at Mew.."Thankyou Mew..let me know if there's any problem"

Mew smiled at him.

Mew took them to mansion..
"Grannyyy.." Natasha ran to her hug her granny.
"Granny's favorite Girl is here..How was your school?"

"It was good granny. Granny today phi came with us."
Type has always been a shy boy until he opens up. He was hiding behind Mew's leg.

"Oh"she looked at the boy who was hiding. "Natasha's phi...come here..what is your name handsome man?" she asked sweetly.

Type came out ..."Hello..Im Type Kanawut" he gave a small smile

Mrs. Suppasit was in shock..'Kanawut..is he..' she looked at Mew.

Mew ignored her.
"Babiesss..lets go upstairs okay?"
Both nodded their heads.

He asked Myra to help them to fresh and give snacks.

"Mew...is he.." his mother said with unsurety..

"Yes..He is Gulf Kanawut's son. The Gulf Kanawut you hate the most. And if you dared to think even to hurt Type  then...you would have to face me first..." he said with strong voice..

She dint say a word.
Was in still shock..
'He..he came back...'
.
.
.
.
.
-$-
Hope you're enjoying the story.
Do give feedback!