Chapter -11

Next day evening,

Both were nervous. Why? They dont even understand.

'Im waiting outside' Mew got message from Gulf.

Mew was wearing Dark blue shirt with same shade blazer.
When he saw Gulf. He felt the world has stopped. Most prettiest man was standing in front of him.

Gulf was waiting near his car wearing pink and white combination. He was looking like an angel.

"wow Gulf.. You look really beautiful."
Gulf blushed.

"Mew how can a man look beautiful?"

" Really Gulf. You really look pretty."

" Thankyou. well you look handsome too. Lets go?"

Mew smiled.

Gulf had booked in hotel "THE SKY HEAVEN". The view from there was breathtaking.

 The view from there was breathtaking

They gave their order.

"so uhmm Gulf... tell me more about yourself"

"Well I have already told you about my family and friends. I like eating. I have tasted all kind of food. But Im allergic to seafood. Other than that I like travelling. My most of the trips are solo because I dont really like to be bound to someone."

"Oh. you have girlfriend?"

"As I said earlier I dont really like to be bounded. I love my freedom. Though I had one girlfriend, but I never felt connected to her so we broke up."

Mew was listening to him. 'He is straight' was his only thought.'

"oh. you will find your lover one day who will never hold you back."

"Yeah. I hope so. How about you Mew? you have girlfriend?"

"What do you think?"

"Well, judging by your looks and nature, I guess you have one" 'Please say no mew' keeping fingers crossed.

"hahaha...no no. I dont have any girlfriend. well I never had any. I dont have any time for all this. For me love means my family. And you know na you're my first friend ever."

'Thank god' Gulf is relieved 

"Yeah yeah i know meowmeow.."

After the dinner, they decided to have a walk. Mew wanted to give the gift to Gulf. He atlast gained some courage and decided to say.

"Gulfiee..I wanted to give you something" He holds a box in his hand.

"Well this is for my first friend. Thankyou for being my friend and also for taking care of my mother. Im not good at choosing gifts but when I saw this I had you in my mind. I know this is bit simple. "

He opened the box to show the bracelet.

"Wow Meowmeow. This is really beautiful. Thankyou so much. I really liked it. Can you help me to wear this." Gulf said as he blushed.