Chapter -12

It has been two weeks since the last meet.
Both were busy with their works. They dint get time to catchup. In between, Mew also went to a trip 4days.

Both were also conflicted with their own feelings. But still they would text each other to ask about their well-being.

Mew decided to accept his moms idea.

Not because he was forced by her but he wanted to confirm about his feelings for Gulf.  He wanted to know does he feel the same way for some girl the way he felt for Gulf.

He met Puifai twice in those two weeks but he dint tell Gulf about the same.

Puifai was really good in everything. She was everything a man wants. But not a once Mew felt something for her. She just became his good friend.

On the other side, A girl named Bella, who was also a doctor in same hospital confessed her feelings to Gulf. Though at first Gulf rejected her. But she wanted to atleast be friend with Gulf and so he accepted the friendship.
But He dint tell Mew about the same.

One evening, Mew and Puifai went to mall to have dinner together.
In the same mall Gulf and Bella were also shopping.
When they came outside the shop, Gulf saw Mew.

He was happy to see him but when he saw a girl next to him, He felt pain in his heart.
Puifai was holding Mew's arm.

When Mew saw Gulf, he stopped in his place.
He dint like Gulf with someone else but he cant express what he was feeling. Jealous.
He composed himself and went to meet Gulf.

"Oh wow Gulf. What a pleasant surprise." Mew said smiling.
"Hey Mew. How come you're here?"

"Actually I and Puifai came for dinner here. Sorry, I forgot to introduce.
Puifai this is Dr. Gulf Kanawut, my friend. Gulf this is Puifai, my...." Puifai stopped him

"Hello Mr. Gulf, Im Puifai, Mew's girlfriend..." Gulf was in shock.

He felt his world has crashed. Pain can be seen in his eyes. Mew felt Gulf was somehow hurt.
He tried to manage the situation.
"oh no no. Not yet. Actually our parents just want us to give a try. So we are just knowing each other first."

"Oh uhm.. Thats great. Well, I forgot introduce, This is Dr. Bella, my friend"

"Hello Mr. Mew and Ms. Puifai. Nice to meet you." Bella smiled.

Both the ladies were discussing something. But Mew and Gulf were only looking at each other. Both were hurt but cant express.

Until Puifai said, "Mew lets go for shopping with them. I want to buy some dresses."

"You can go Puifai. I will wait for you. You know I dont really like shopping."

"Fine I will go with Bella. You and Gulf can go around." Puifai and Bella left them together.

Gulf tried to escape the situation. He dint want to talk about it with Mew now. He was feeling betrayed. Hurt.

So he went inside mens showroom looking for shirts.
Mew was just looking at him. He wanted to understand what Gulf was feeling. He wanted to tell him everything but couldnt even say a word.
He was guilty.

Gulf saw a tshirt maroon shade. He imagined Mew in this shade and decided to gift him. He took the tshirt to Mew and asked him to try.

"Mew can you try this. I want to gift you."

"But Gulf I dont like light colors. You might have seen my cupboard. It is full of blue black and grey."

"I know. But sometimes its better to change your taste. I mean you can try wearing different colors too. Without colors life will become dull. Please can you try for me?"