Chapter -32

3years later.....

"TYPE KANAWUT!! If you dint come in front of papa within a minute...then papa will take away all your chocolates.."

A small boy, hiding behind door comes out slowly..

"Papa...sholly..." he was looking down nervously.

"Come here.." in strict voice

Type walks slowly near his papa...Gulf picks him up..

"Now..young man...what did you do this time?" Gulf asked with bit of anger.

"Pa-papa...that boy... said that papa is not my papa... So Type hit him..Type was angry...papa....sholly" He said pouting his lips.

"oh god...baby..papa have already told na.. " he caressed his face..

"Sholly..papa...Type can never listen bad about papa..." 6years old boy said with tears.

"ok ok..now dont cry...Type you know na its been only a week since we shifted here and have started creating problem."

"Papa...Type dont like here...lets go back na..."

"Baby...know na...Dada Win and Dada Bright had to shift here and they dint want to leave us alone.."

"then...why dint we go to granny's place..?" He dint stop till he get all his answers.

"thats because...Papa wants Type to have good schooling. Here in Bangkok, this school is the best one. And its near to hospital na..."

Type nodded his head..."Papa... said that papa have lived here with Uncle Mild and Uncle Champ...can papa show Type later? Pleaseee?" Type asked cutely.

"how can say no to Type... We'll visit them this weekend.. But before that Papa have to go and meet teacher...and Type Kanawut this is final warning..if papa get another complaint then papa will send Type to granny alone. And  then can never meet papa.... Is that clear?"

Type got scared..he has never stayed without his papa...Tears started rolling down his face...
"no no papa...sholly...Type wont do this mistake.."
"okay okay. Dont cry now young man...Papa have informed your dadas that today is 'papa-type' day. And we'll be going to amusement park"

"really papa?? Yayayayaaaaaa" he started jumping
"Go get ready"

For Gulf, Type was his life.

They both went to amusement park..
Enjoyed all rides..tasted variety of sweets and chocolates..
Gulf made Type sit on one table.
"Type..papa have to use washroom. Keep this phone...papa will be back in a minute.. Dont go anywhere..."
"okay papa..come back quick" handing him phone in one hand and other hand was holding candy.

Type saw a girl of his age crying in the corner... He went near her..
"Hi.." he waved his hand..
The girl was still crying.. Type dint like she was crying.. He showed her the candy.."take this and dont cry pleaj"

Girl saw his face and nodded her head. She held the candy.."Th-thankyou"

"what is your name?"

"Nat-Natasha.." still sobbing..
"Nong Natasha...dont cry..Phi is here na.." he behaved like his elder brother.

A man with blonde hair in blue tshirt and ripped jeans came running to her....
"oh god baby..daddy is sorry..daddy was having a call..come lets go.." he picked up the girl. She stopped crying.

He saw a small boy standing there.
"daddy...phi..gave Natasha this...phi is good.." Natasha said smiling

"Thankyou baby boy..where are your parents.?" but Type dint answer him and ran back to sit in his place.

The man with the girl went out of his sight.

"Oh god...Type Kanawut...where were you..? Papa was searching for you.." Gulf saw Type back in his seat.

"Papa...Type helped Nong Natasha..she was crying.. Type gave her candy.."
"Baby...could have waited for papa... Are you okay? And where is your nong?" he picked Type in his arms.

"Papa...nong went with weird hair uncle.."

"Who was he? Was she okay with him?"

"Yes papa...Nong was calling him daddy. Uncle was her daddy. Uncle said was searching for her.."

"Okay Type.. You did good. But please inform and go.. Papa was worried about Type.."

"Sholly papa..." he pouted. Gulf pinched his cheeks..

"okay okay. Now lets head back. Dadas are missing Type.."
Type nodded his head excitedly.

When they reached home..

"Look...whos back!! My baby Type!!" Win shouted and hugged Type.

Win and Type were very attached to each other.
"Dada know Type went to amusement park with papa ...." type started telling all about his day to Win.

While Gulf went to sit with Bright.
"Hi phi...how was your day.. Did you settle everything in this branch?"

Bright Kanawut was a known industrialist in earlier place. He married Win an year ago. Win was Barista...he had his own coffee shop and now he wanted to expand in Bangkok. So Bright and Win had to shift.

"yes nong...how was your day with type?"

"it was good phi.." said with blank face.

After what happened, Gulf stopped smiling. He was now known for his rudeness. He was a strict doctor. But he was soft for his son and family.

"Nong Gulf...are you really okay? I mean I know this place has your past...I dint want to bring you but you know na I and win cant let you and type stay alone. Phi is sorry..but..."

"I understand phi...and im okay...i have moved on from past..and Im strong phi because I have you, Phi win and most importantly Type.."

"Baby Brother...you have us always..okay? "

"yes phi..i will take Type to sleep now..he must be tired."

"Okay nong. You too take rest.."
Gulf nodded.

"Type baby..lets go..bed time...say good night to dadas.."

Type kissed both his dadas cheeks. And went with Gulf.

Gulf tucked him in bed and started patting his head. Type fell asleep.

Gulf went to balcony. He was in deep thoughts.
'Love...Im here.. Back to Bangkok...but I wish not to see you..'

But only his heart knew, he has never moved on...
.
.
.
.
.
-$-
Hope you're enjoying the story...
do give the feedback!