Chapter -31

Gulf stood there..he cant process anything. Tears were flowing down.

Myra who had seen everything, came to him.
"Phi Gulf..."
"Myra...I -Im so-sorry..." he hugged her and started crying..

"Phi...Its not your fault...I heard everything..I was coming to stop but this happened..." she patted his head.

"Im sorry Myra...Because of me..auntie..she fell unconscious..Myra..I-I lost my temper..."

"No phi...you were not wrong..what maa said was wrong...please dont blame yourself.."

"No Myra...Im wrong..I should have not said...bu-but she sa-said about my par-parents..and I...Myra..Mew will never for-forgive me..." he was crying hard..

"shhh...phi...dont cry..I will talk to phi Mew..im sure he'll understand..."

"No Myra...promise me you will not tell Mew..I dont want him to hate his mom.."

"but Phi..." Gulf cut her
"Myra promise me.. I was wrong.."
"okay phi. But now stop crying.."
Gulf just nodded his head.

They both decided to go to hospital where Mew took her mother.

In hospital, doctor took Her inside ICU..
Mew was scared..'nothing will happen maa..be strong..'
Mawin hugged his brother.."Phi..Maa will be okay..stay strong for her.."

Mew nodded..
after sometime, Doctor came outside ICU.

"Doctor how is she?"

"You are?"

"Im Mew suppasit, her son."

"Mr. Suppasit. She had minor attack. I have given her doses. But look that she doesnt take much stress. Its not good for her."

"Thankyou doctor." mew felt relieved.

She was shifted in ward room. Mew and Mawin went to meet mother.

"Maa..Im sorry maa..im such a bad son"

"No-No son..you're not.."

"Maa...im really sorry.. Please dont stress.."

"Son...i-i hu-hurt...its all hi-his fa-fault.he is the rea-reason.."

"Maa...I know...but there might be some reason...." Mew said with tears.

"That gu-guy is more impor-important than your mother's life...then you can go back to him.." she said with heavy voice..

"No maa...You're important more than anyone..i want you to be happy."
"but...i-im not ha-happy son..he took aw-away my son.." she was crying.

"Maa dont cry...I will make everything okay."

Mew was in tears...he love gulf but he cant hurt see his mother in pain. He had to choose now.

"phi...no...you cant leave phi gulf..maa dont make him do this..." Mawin said.

"Nong dont get involved..if this is what can make maa happy,then..."

By that time Gulf and Myra entered the room. The room was silent..

Myra went to her mother..."maa are you okay?"

"auntie...i-im sorry..." Gulf said lowering his head..Mew was in anger..he thought all this has happened because Gulf said things to her. He went to Gulf. Took him outside the room.

"Mew...listen...i can explain..." but Mew was so much in anger. He took Gulf to parking lot.

"Gulf...why did you do..?" Mew asked with anger...

"Mew...I-im sorry..I lost my temper.." gulf dint want to tell mew the reason...he dint want mew hate his mother.

"Gulf..she is my mother...the reason Im in this world...she has done so many things for me...she even tried to accept you...and what you did..you hurt her...she had an attack because of you..."

"Love...im sorry.. Please give me chance to explain..."

Both were in tears..

"No gulf...i cant risk her life anymore...it would be better if we..."

"No no...love please dont say those words.. We can sort this out..i will ask for forgiveness...please love..." Gulf was crying hard.

"Its hard for me gulf...I cant hurt her..she is reason for my survival...I-Im sorry Gulf but we cannot be together anymore..."

"No love...i ca-cant live wi-without you..please...i lo-love you..dont do this.."

Mew hugged him..Both were crying
"I love you...but if maa cant accept you..then lets br-break up..."

Those were like bells ringing in gulf head..his world came to an end.
Mew kissed his forehead for one last time...he was broken too...but had to choose. 'i love you Baby'

He pushed himself away from Gulf..Gulf kneeled in front of him crying hard..."Ple-please do-dont leave me..."

But Mew had gone...

Both were broken...
They lost themselves.

"MEW!!" gulf was crying...he was lost..his life came to an end...

Mew ran out of hospital..he couldnt Stop crying...he lost himself..'Im sorry baby...i had to choose..'

He wiped his tears..called Mild to pick Gulf..he dint want Gulf to hurt himself.

'I will always love you baby...' having this thought, he went back to his mother.
.
.
.
.
.
-$

Im crying :(

Hope you're enjoying the story.
Do give feedback!