Chapter -24

THUDDDDDD!!!!!!

A loud sound came from back...everyone turned to see...Mew turned... He went in shock

"GULF!!!"
He shouted and ran towards him...

Gulf was lying unconscious on floor. The glass which he was holding was smashed in pieces and his right palm was bleeding. 

Mew ran and hold him in his arms...."Ba-Baby please get up...Gulf open your eyes...Im sorry Baby...I have hurt you...Please open your eyes..." He was crying and shivering holding Gulf in his arms.

Myra, Mawin, Mrs. Suppasit and Puifai also came running...they dint understand what suddenly happened. 

"Gulf..Gulf..is he okay" Mrs. Suppasit said worriedly.

but listening to his mom's word, Mew lost his temper. 

"NO MAA...HE IS NOT OKAY..HE IS HURT...MY BABY...MAA..MY BABY IS HURT.." and started crying.

Mrs. Suppasit was startled. It was first time Mew talk to her in this voice.

"Phi please calm down.. Lets take him to room first...I will call doctor... You have to be strong Phi.." Mawin said tapping his shoulder. Mew just nodded.. Tears were falling..

Mew picked Gulf in bridal style and took him to room. "Baby you'll be fine.."

Those who saw the scene dint understand why he was behaving this way..

Puifai realised something.. 'So Mew, its Gulf' she had smile on her face.

Mew made Gulf lie on bed.. He removed his shoes.. 

"Baby you'll be fine...Im sorry baby.."

Doctor came and checked him.. he cleaned the wound and did bandage. 

"He is Okay Mr. Suppasit. He is too drunk so he is unconscious now.. He will be fine by morning. "

He gave some medicines and returned.

Myra Mawin and Mrs. Suppasit came in room..

"Phi what did doctor say?" Myra asked.

"He is okay.."

"Thank god...let him rest now.. Mawin stay beside him. Mew lets go downstairs. Puifai is still waiting for you." Mrs. Suppasit said.

"I will not get engaged.. No maa... I cant let my baby hurt.." Mew said sobbing

"why not? and why are you calling him baby? Stop behaving like kid. He is okay now. lets go..you still have to get engaged" his mother was still confused

"DAMN IT MAA!! I LOVE HIM!! AND IM NOT GOING TO HURT HIM AGAIN.." Mew shouted

Mrs. Suppasit went in shock.. " what...what did you say? You...Love..him?"

"Yes Maa... I love him...He is my life maa...we have been together from last 6months..." He was crying.. He kissed gulf's forehead. Gulf was still sleeping.

"Myra.. stay with him.." he wiped his tears. "Maa come with me." he held his mothers hand and took her to next room.

"WHAT ARE YOU SAYING MEW? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR  MIND?" His mother shouted.

"Yes Maa...Im crazy...Im unconditionally in love with him...I have hurt him..Im such a coward man.. But I cant live without him" Mew held her hand and was crying

"Mew son...do you even realise what you're saying. He is man.. you cant love him.."

"so what maa? why man cant love a man? He is my first love. He made me the Mew standing in front of you...He is my happiness.."

"Mew...you... that means.. you're gay? No NO NO..." she was unable to process everything..

"Yes maa...if thats what you want to know. I tired maa..I tried to like Puifai... but I have already fallen for him. Im gay..."

"No son... thats not possible..my son is not gay.. If you dont want to get engage now.. we'll postponed this.. but dont say all this... Im really not interested in your jokes." 

"Maa... why cant you accept the fact.. he is my happiness.. Please accept it."

"Never... I will never accept this.. Im just going to call off the engagement for now.. end of this discussion." Saying this, she went out of the room.. Mew was crying hard.

In hall, Mrs. suppasit went with Mawin and made announcement 

"Everyone, My son's bestfriend, he is really sick...due to some unavoidable situation, we call off the engagement for now. When the time is right, we'll plan the engagement again. Thankyou for coming today. Please dont go before having dinner. Thankyou." saying this she went to her room.

Mr. Thomas was in anger but Puifai calmed him. and assured him that she is okay.. before leaving she just wanted to meet Mew and his mother. So she went to Mew first..

"Mew" She saw Mew who was still crying...

"Im sorry Puifai.. Im coward...I have hurt him Puifa.. I have hurt you.."

Puifai held him in embrace. " No Mew... dont cry.. Im happy you realised your mistake. I told you I want you to take stand for your love.."

"Im sorry Puifai.."

"Dont be sorry...I have always considered you as my good friend. I knew you never liked me and I already accepted that. I just came here today because of our parents. I dint want to disappoint them. But Im happy you finally took stand.." 

Mew dint say anything..he was still sobbing... she continued  "Mew, listen...Im happy for you both..But you have to be strong for your love now. You still have a long fight. Im here for you okay?"

"Thankyou Puifai...Thankyou for understanding.. Than-thankyou.." Mew hugged her.

"Thankyou for being my good friend Mew.. "She patted his head. "Now get up and go back to your love.." 

She decided to meet Mrs. Suppasit.. "Auntie..."

"Im sorry Puifai... We'll arrange engagement next week.."

"No auntie..Im calling off this engagement.. Auntie I know Mew likes someone."

"No Puifai.. he is not in his correct mind..I will make him understand."

"Auntie...dont force him.. I knew he dint like me. neither I did. I  was just following our parents decision. Auntie understand him.." 

"No Puifai... I will make sure.." she was cut by her

"Auntie...Gulf is his happiness.. try to understand.. I should go now.. I will make my dad understand.. dont worry."

Mrs. Suppasit just nodded. 'No mew son..i will never accept this.' she thought.

Mew went inside the room where Gulf was lying. Myra was sitting there holding Gulf's hand. Mew patted her head.

"Phi Mew...Phi Gulf...he will be okay na? He was shivering phi.. so I hold his hands." Myra was very worried.

"Nong dont worry.. I will make sure he will be okay.. you go and rest.. I will stay with him.."

"Okay phi...Umm phi..Im happy you told Maa.." Myra said. Mew just nodded.

After Myra went, He closed the door and went beside Gulf.. he held him in his embrace..

"Baby...Im sorry... I know you are hurt.. but I called off the engagement.. I will be with you only baby...im sorry for being coward. I Love you...I will never let you go.." he slept holding gulf in his embrace.

.

.

.

.

-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story. Do give feedback!