Chapter -14

Today was day, Mew and Gulf both decided to give a final goodbye to each other.

They both were in love. But were not sure the opposite one had same feelings or not. They just wanted each others happiness. Even if they cant be together.

But..

Destiny had written something different.

Evening came, Gulf received msg from Mew about the location and time.

Mew one last time wanted to do something for gulf. He wore the same tshirt which Gulf gifted him that day.

Yes the red one.

When his mother saw him in complete different shade, she asked her son "Mew since when did you start wearing different color shirts? As far I remember you only have dark shades."

Myra had already seen the tshirt when Gulf had given him. She dint want her mother to doubt his phi.

"Maa I only went with phi once to buy him this color tshirt. Though he dint like first but I forced him. See, it looks good on him na?" Myra lied.

Mew understood his sister was helping him. "yes maa, I will be coming late. I and puifai are going on date. Also Gulf and Bella are coming."

Myra was shocked. "Phi..."
Mew knew what his sister wanted to say. But he stopped her.

"Nong Myra.. I should be going now. Otherwise we will be late."
He dint want to show his emotion in front of them.

'one last time mew'

Mew with puifai reached the destination. He had booked VIP lounge.
After 10mins, Gulf came with Bella.

Mew and Gulf were just looking at each other. They wanted to hold each other but they couldnt.
Gulf realised Mew was wearing the tshirt which he gifted him that day.
While when Mew saw him, he was awestruck.

For him, even in front of those two ladies, Gulf was the most beautiful one.

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.)

"Hey Bella..Hey Gulf here" Puifai called them.

"Hello Mew. Hello Puifai. How are you?" Gulf asked them.

Mew just nods at him. All four of them ordered their favorite.

Bella gave Gulf seafood. He was going to say no but before he could say,

"he is allergic to seafood" Mew said in stern voice.

"Oh sorry Gulf. I dint know." Bella said.

"No problem. You dint know right." Gulf gave her a smile.

Mew dint like that. He wanted to say something but Puifai interrupted.

"Hey Mew.. Since when did you start wearing light color tshirt. I have seen you wearing only dark shades. "

"Actually someone gifted me this. And I wanted to try it. I guess it does suit me." Mew said looking at Gulf.
Gulf smiled. Atleast mew liked the gift.

They were discussing on different topics. Mew Gulf would glance at each other from time to time. They wanted to memorise each others face forever.

Puifai tried to hold Mews hand in between their talk.
When Gulf saw that he was jealous. He was irritated. But he cant do anything. Anyhow that was the last time they were seeing each other. He just want Mew to be happy.

After their dinner date, the four of them decided to take a walk before final goodbye.
Puifai and Bella were walking in ahead discussing stuffs.
While Mew and Gulf were at behind them. They both were just quiet. As if feeling each other's presence.

It was 10.30 pm. Their car was parked at other end of the road. The traffic signals were not working.

The ladies crossed the road, while MewGulf were just crossing the road..

When they suddenly heard a car at full speed was approaching them. It was too late to move aside...

And BOOM!!

Gulf felt someone pushed him away...

Puifai and Bella turned to see.

"MEWW NOOO"

Listening to Mews name
Gulf opened his eyes and saw Mew in complete blood. He started trembling..
'No No No...this cant happen..'

Mew met with an accident.

Gulf was lost...his world came to an end...his mew.

He panicked and rushed to hold Mew who was on road in blood

"MEW MEW NO NO NO... Keep your eyes open.." Gulf was crying hard.

"please someone call ambulance..MEW LOVE PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME...LOVE PLEASE...why did you do that? Please love stay with me.."

Puifai was also crying. Bella was holding her. Bella called ambulance immediately.

Mews eyes were getting closed...Gulf held him tightly in his embrace..

"Ba...by...Gulfiee.." Mew gave a small smile. Gulf was crying..

"Yes love.. Stay awake...ambulance is on the way... MEW PLEASE you have to stay with me..Love no..." Gulf was crying mess...

"I....Lov...you....Gulfiee.."

confessing the last few words Mew closed his eyes.

"MEW NOOOOO"
.
.
.
.
.
-$-

(ps: im crying...)

Hope you're enjoying story..
Do give feedback!!