Chapter -17

"Gulf you can go back and take rest. You might be tired."

"No auntie. Its okay. I can stay here. Mew might need help." Gulf dint want to leave Mew.

"No you should go and take rest. And dont worry. I have asked Puifai to come. She is on her way." Mrs. Suppasit said

Gulf was jealous. He saw Mew. He wanted Mew to stop him. But Mew dint know what to do.

"Ba..Gulf you go and take rest. You can come back later. Maa will stay with me. And Maa you should not ask Puifai to come here. You are there now so."

"No son. She was so worried about you. And in future she only has to take care of you."
Mew gulped listening to her mom. He wanted to say something until..

"Okay Auntie. I will take my leave now. Take care Mew." Gulf just smiled. He was hurt when he listened. His eyes showed pain. Mew felt bad.

Saying this, Gulf went back with Mild and Champ.

"Gulf are you okay?" Mild asked.

"Yes Mild. Its just I wanted to be there for him. He is my boyfriend now I guess so.." Gulf said last line in bit low voice.
Because They dint yet label their relation. It was just a confession.

But Mild listened what he said.."What? Really? You confessed to him??"

"yes Mild. We both confessed to each other. But dint give a label yet."

"wow Gulf. Congratulations. Finally Im gonna see my bestfriend lose his virginity." and smack...

"Ai bitch..can you just lower your voice.."
Champ just chuckled. "Gulf im happy for you both. Will celebrate later okay?"

Gulf nodded. But he was bit upset.

Firstly, Mew dint stop him. And was hurt after listening what Mrs. Suppasit said earlier.

And secondly, Mew dint ask him to be his boyfriend. 'idiot'

Here, It has been 3hrs since Gulf left.
Mew was missing him. He wanted him to be there. But he cant say to his mom.
Puifai and his mom were talking in corner. He asked Mawin to come near him.

He asked him in low voice.
"Nong Mawin...can you help me with something?"

"I know Phi Mew.. Let me think how to get Phi Gulf here.." Mawin winked at him.

Mew widened his eyes. "How did you know what I was going to ask.."

"Phi Mew. Im younger than you but im not idiot. You should have stopped Phi Gulf. He wanted to be there for you. But you asked him to go. He was sad phi. Anyways, let me think of an idea."

Mawin called Myra. And asked her to come there. When Myra reached, he went outside to meet her.

"Nong Myra. I need your help. No actually Phi mew need our help.." Mawin said

"yes what is it phi.?"

Mawin explained her everything.

She was so excited..."seriously phi.. They both finally confessed...im so happy for phi Mew...But Phi is idiot. What can we do now?" Myra asked.

"I have a plan. You have to help me. So plan is like ......................................................................... Okay?"

"okay phi. You are really smart. Lets do it." they both did a high-five!🙏

After 10mins, Gulf phone rang....it was unknown number..

"Hello who is this?"

Someone was crying on the other side
"Hello...hello Phi gulf.. phi mew..."

"Myra is it you ? What happened? Is Mew okay? Why are you crying?" Gulf panicked.

"Phi I dont know. Please phi can you come here fast..." she was crying.

"Im coming. Stop crying." Gulf had tears in his eyes. He ran from condo.

In room,
"Maa you must be tired now. You can go and rest. Nong Myra has also come. We will take care of him." Mawin said
And winked at Mew.

Mew felt Mawin has some plan so he decided to act with him.
"Yes maa.. You should go now. Puifai you should also go and take rest. These two are here for me."

"yes phi..we are here and even Gu..nurses are there." Myra said.

"Maa..in evening when you come, can you get something to eat pleasee." mew said with pleading eyes.

"okay son. You both should stay here with your phi. Dont give him trouble. Lets go Puifai"

"Take care Mew." Puifai smiled and went with Mrs. Suppasit.

Myra and Mawin did high-five..Mew was confused.
"what is it? What did you guys do?"Mew eyed them.

"Nothing phi. You take rest now. We both will sit there" Myra said giggling.

"ok ok."

After 5mins, someone entered. His breathing was fast. As if he had came from marathon..

"Mew? What happened? Are you okay?" Gulf ran towards Mew and hold his face. He was in tears.

Mew dint understand what happened. He looked towards Myra and Mawin. They both were grinning. He understood it was their plan.

"Gulf baby...calm down. Im okay. Nothing happened. Just...Myra Mawin happened" Mew said smiling

Gulf was confused too. He dint get it.

"sorry phi gulf for troubling you. But here lover boy was sad. He wanted his love next to him. And we had to help him." Myra said guilty.

When Gulf realised it was all their plan.."Nong Myra...wait..you come here.." Myra ran outside..Gulf was going to run behind her but Mew held his hands amd pulled him in hug.

"Baby..stay with me please..Mawin can you go to canteen with Myra For sometime. Please lock the door while going." Mew said Still holding Gulf.

"okay phi. But you should thank us later okay. Have fun!" Saying this Mawin left them alone.

"Mew what was this. You know how worried I was when Myra called."

"Sorry baby..because of them you got worried but they just wanted to help me. I missed you baby" Mew hugged him again.

"I missed you too. I wanted to stay but...you dint even stop me." Gulf said slowly.

"sorry baby. You can punish me later okay? Now let me see my baby's face."
Gulf blushed.
Mew slowly kissed him. Gulf was bit shocked first. But then started reciprocating. Mew was seeking for entrance in his mouth. Both were trying to dominate the other. Their tongues were moving together in sync.

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net

(**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.)

Mew pulled Gulf on his lap. His hand was holding Gulf's head from back. Gulf was completely lost in that kiss.

Both stopped kissing after few minutes to breathe. Gulf was blushing. His ear was completely red.

"I love you baby"
"I love you too mew"
Gulf hugged him back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story.
Do give feedback!

**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.