Chapter -37

In evening Gulf came to pick Type. He called Mew to bring Type outside. He dint want to enter the mansion.

"papaa..." Type came running out.

"Hi young man. Did you have fun?"

"Yes papa..Type and nong played so many games and Type have new uncle aunty. Uncle Mawin and Aunty Myra. And papa...type even met nong's granny." listening to his words Gulf patted his head. He never want Type to have hatred for anyone.

"Good.." he looked at Mew.."Umm..Mew..thankyou" he smiled
"No problem. You can come in and meet Myra Mawin. They miss you.."

"maybe next time. Its late. Phi Win might be waiting.."

Mew was really curious..who was Win. He wanted to know. He decided to try his luck..

"umm..Gulf...if you umm..dont mind..umm who is...Win?"

Fingers crossed

Gulf looked at him. "He is my brother-in-law. Phi Brights husband. We all stay together."

'uff..thankgod! I thought I dont have any chance left' Mew relaxed

"Oh okay."
"Anyways we should be going now..Bye"

They both went back.

It was night..Mew tucked Natasha in bed and went to hall.
His mother was sitting with Mawin.

Mrs. Suppasit was curious about everything. She decided to ask Mew.

"umm...Mew...who was he? You said He was Gulf Kanawut's son..that means..."

"Yes. He was Gulf Kanawut son Type Kamawut..and yes I have met Gulf already. We're now friends." Mew said with blank face.

She was worried 'what if..he..'
"Mew...you cannot be friend with him. What if he..."

"Maa seriously after everything you did, you're saying this.."

"I dont want to lose you son.."

"you have already lost me. Its just for Natasha Im here.. Im still talking with you. It would really be better if you respect that."

"So-son...you...Hate me...what magic he has done on you.."

Before Mew could reply someone else said " ENOUGH MAA!"
They turned to see Myra standing. She was really angry.

"After everything Phi Gulf and Phi Mew has done for you..still you are saying all this.."

"what has that guy done Myra..dont you dare to raise your voice" her mother said

"No maa. Not today.. I will tell you everything. The truth." she looked at Mawin. He just nodded.

"That day when you said those words to Phi Gulf..I was there maa..I heard each and every word you said. You blamed him even Phi Mew blamed him. Still Maa, He would look out for you and Phi Mew." both Mew and Mrs. Suppasit were confused.

"Yes.. After everything happened he would still contact me to ask about you both. And Maa when you had knee pain, he was the one who prescribed the medicine. His doctor friend was only a way to give you medicine. He would ask about your health everyday." then she turned towards Mew.

"And Phi...you know...when you used to get drunk and stay at your condo..Phi Gulf would look out for you. He would stay with you whole night and in morning he would ask me or Phi Mawin to come so that you dont get to see him."She stopped for a second. Tears were forming in her eyes now.

"But Phi..he was suffering too. He would travel from so far just to see you. But he dint dare to meet you. Just because he thought you would hate him."

"And phi..what you did..you hurt him more. Yes phi, the day when he saw you with a girl flirting in bar..he was broken. He started hating you. From that day he decided to end all our contacts. He never came back after that. You both...are the reason for Phi Gulf's condition.." she was in tears

"Maa...you know...I was hating you and Phi Mew..for what you guys did..but he asked me not to. He felt he was wrong somewhere." she chuckled

"But Im happy if he has moved on...atleast he is living his life. Phi Mew, I have seen him in worst condition. He would cry for you phi. He loved you from his heart...and what you did...you left him..you hurt him..." she was crying now.

Mew and mrs. Suppasit were in shock. They dint know all this..
Mawin hugged her. "Shh..its okay dont cry.."
"Phi...I hate them...they did worst to Phi Gulf.."

"Nong.." Mew said with tears in his eyes. "Nong...phi is sorry...I know I was wrong..but I never knew all this....Nong I was broken too..
I know I dint trust him. I dint listen to him. I know Im not capable of his love..but Nong I still love him. I have always loved him.
but I promise nong...i will make Gulf happy now.. I will get him back.."

He faced his mother to say something

but

when he saw his mother he was devastated. She was crying kneeling on her knees...

"I-Im so-sorry..." Mrs. Suppasit said
"Im really a bad mother..I never thought...you and Gulf would suffer this much...Im really wrong...Im sorry...please forgive me...I just wanted you to be happy. But never realised that he was your life.."

Mew hugged her.."maa....do-dont cry..It was my fault maa..I hurt him...I hurt you maa..I misbehaved with you...
I dint trust my baby...I should have listened to him..My love was not strong for him.." he was crying..

Both were crying holding each other.

"Im sorry son...I did everything wrong..I blamed that kid..he was an angel of our life and still I -I blamed him. I said bad things to him. But he dint say a word..I was wrong Mew...i-im sorry...Please fo-forgive me.."

Myra felt bad for both of them. She knew they both have realised their mistake.

Myra went to hug her mother. "Maa...dont cry..I know what you did was wrong..and im sure you realised your mistake..." she wiped her tears

"I will talk to Gulf...I will ask him to forgive us..." Mrs. Suppasit said. Still sobbing

"Maa..i was wrong too.. I dont know my baby will forgive me or not..but i will make your that he accepts my apology."

"You both...if thats what you think is right then you should do..but if you hurt him I swear I will never forgive you.." Myra said.

"phi..win your love back..I want to see my phi gulf smiling"

"I will Myra..I promise I will get his trust back. I will do everything to get him back. I will ask for apology..I will beg him to come back to me.."

"I hope Phi..you will stay true to your words. Get him back.." Myra smiled.

"Thankyou nong...thankyou for everything." he hugged her.

'I love you gulf..i will do anything to get you back.'
.
.
.
.
.
-$-
Hope you're enjoying the story.
Do give feedback!