Chapter -6

Next morning..

Mew plans to get a bouquet as a token of forgiveness.
He is bit nervous since its first time he is going to ask for forgive.

'I feel like Im going to propose someone' he chuckles.

Black shirt with rolled up sleeves.

Mew has always liked dark shades shirt. His cupboard was full of black, grey and dark blue shade shirts.

At 10am he reaches the hospital. Ask the receptionist for Dr. Kanawut. She informs him he has to wait for sometime. When she ask the purpose, he tells her not to inform Dr. Kanawut that he was there to meet him. Otherwise doctor would definitely not meet him.

Though she hesitates, but she feels sincerity and decides not to inform.

The complete hospital is in chaos. A handsome built man in black shirt with white roses bouquet was there in waiting area.
Many of them thought he was there to meet any lady doctor.

After sometime, receptionist ask him to enter the room.
With everyones gaze, he enters the room and closes the door.

"Yes how may i help you?" Dr. Kanawut while looking down asks.

"ahem...Dr. Kanawut?" Mew nervously says

When Gulf looks up. He gets in complete shock.
Well, shock because he never thought that this rude man would come back.
And that too in complete black look with bouquet in hand.

He composes himself
"Oh Mr. Suppasit? What a pleasant surprise. Did you enter in wrong room?" Gulf ask by raising his one eyebrow.

"Dr. Kanawut..um.. Actually I wanted to meet you. I need to discuss few things."

"wow. So, you're again planning to make fun of me or my knowledge?" gulf says in sarcastic tone.

"No no. Dont get me wrong. Just give me 2mins to explain myself."

"why would I do that? After everything you said yesterday was enough to show what kind of person you are. Please dont waste my time. I have patients lined up."

"I request just 2mins from your valuable time. If my reasons are not good enough I would never disturb you." Mew says in a bit of pleading voice.

This was first time he was explaining himself to someone. No one ever questioned his deeds because he knew he was right everytime. But first time he felt he was wrong and was guilty.

"Okay Mr. Suppasit. You have 2mins. Go on im listening." Gulf just rolled his eyes.

"So thing is I always want best for my mother. She is my everything. I know you would think that every kid wants best for their parents. what is new in that.
But Dr. Kanawut my family has been through alot. You might think we are very rich and money is flowing in our blood. But fact is we were never born rich. We have been through alot. There was a time when we slept on road also. And my mother she was the only one who was working. She managed to get one time meal for me and my siblings. She even managed to somehow get a small single room for us to stay. She dint even have a better clothes to wear. But whatever bit she would earn she would spent on us for food or studies. When I was 16, i decided to do part time job. I studied well and was determined to earn for her. To give her best. And you can see where im now. Whatever im today its just because of my mom.
I know what I said yesterday was wrong. I have no rights to judge people based on their age and experience. I know im also not much elder than you.
But I always thought that doctors with higher experience are more knowledgable.
But I was wrong. The ones who are determined in their field and always aim to achieve best are the real experts.
I really regret for what I said. I may not turn back the time but I really want to take my words back.
Maybe if you were in my place you would also have thought best for your mother in that moment of time.

Im really sorry. This bouquet is for you. Please dont get me wrong. These white roses are for forgiveness. And I really hope you would consider this."
By saying this Mew keeps the bouquet in front on Gulf and waits for him to say something.

After listening his side of story, Gulf felt his sincerity and a small smile was visible on his face.

"I understand. I will accept your apology. And Im sorry too if I said something wrong." he looks directly in his eyes with a smile.

"Thankyou so much. I feel as if some burden has gone from me. Dr. Kanawut I would request you to please look in my mother's case again and give her your best treatment."
Mew requests.

"Okay Mr. Suppasit I will. But you have to keep trust in me. I promise your mother will be completely fine."

"I definitely will have faith in you." Mew says with a small smile on his face.

"come with your mother in evening. We'll start treatment from today itself. Will that be okay?"

"yes yes. Thankyou and I will be back in evening"
Saying this Mew leaves the room.

Gulf feels a bit happy that atleast this rude guy realised his mistake.

After leaving the room, Mew immediately calls his mother.
"Maa, Dr. Kanawut accepted my apology. I feel so light. He even said he will start your treatment from evening. Be ready okay. I will come and pick you up."

"This is really good to hear Mew. Im so happy you realised your mistake and Dr. Kanawut is such a nice person. Okay son, I will be ready."

Mew is happy.

Why?

Maybe because his mother will get better.
Or
Maybe because Dr. Kanawut accepted his apology.
Or
Maybe because he will get to see Dr. Kanawut more.

He himself is unsure what he is feeling.

-$-

Hope you're enjoying it!

**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.