Chapter -15

"I....Lov...you....Gulfiee.."

confessing the last few words Mew closed his eyes.

"MEW NOOOOO"....
.
.
.
Ambulance arrived. They took him to nearest hospital. Gulf was holding Mew hand.
'Love please stay with me. You cant leave me. Please love. Please god save him.' he was silently sobbing.

Mew was taken inside OT. Bella as a physician doctor also went inside.
Gulf was silently praying. His clothes were completely drown with Mews blood. He just wanted his mew to be alright.

Puifai informed Mews family and without waiting they rushed to hospital. Mrs. Suppasit was mess.

"Puifai...how....how is mew? please tell my son is okay." she was crying hard. Myra was holding her.

"Auntie mew is still in Operation theatre. Bella has went inside. He will be fine auntie. Hold yourself." puifai was trying to calm her.

But she was just crying. Gulf felt he needs to support her. He went beside Mrs. Suppasit and hold her in embrace.
"Auntie dont worry. Our Mew is really strong. He will be fine. Dont stress yourself. He wont like it.." listening to his words, she calmed down a bit.

But when she saw blood on Gulf shirt she panicked..."Gulf son, what is this? Did you get hurt too?" she was worried for him also.

"No auntie. This is actually of mew. I was holding him so.."
Gulf was still praying for mew 'please mew..please be okay. Auntie is worried about you. Please stay strong'

After some time doctor came outside OT and asked for Mew's family.

"He is stable now. He has hurt his head. Because of which he lost too much of blood. Rest is okay. We'll shift him in normal room. Only one person can stay with him. He will get up by morning."

After hearing doctor, everyone was relieved.
"Thankyou so much doctor. Thankyou for saving my son."

"Auntie you should go home now and take rest" Puifai suggested.

"No i will not leave my son. I will stay here with him"

Seeing the situation, Gulf said
"Auntie, I promise I will look out for mew. You think Mew will be happy if he saw you in this condition? Trust me auntie. I will stay with him." Gulf assured her.

"Okay son. Please let me know if you need anything. I will come back in morning."
"Phi you should change your dress. I will go and get something to wear and also to eat" Mawin said.

"That would really be great. Please get me pair of clothes. Puifai and Bella you both should also go home. Its already too late."

"You take care of yourself. If you need anything let us know." Bella said.

Everyone was returning back. But one person was still waiting there.

Myra.

When Gulf saw her, he went near her and asked "what is it Nong Myra? You wanna say something?"

Myra pulled him away from everyone.
"Phi Gulf, please tell me , my phi will be okay na?"

"yes nong, he will be fine. Your phi is really strong"

Myra smiled "Phi you know phi likes you?"

Gulf was shocked. How did she know?

"uhm..myra promise me you wont tell anyone."

"I promise phi. you can trust me. Even phi mew told me his many secrets."

"when he met with an accident, that time he confessed his feelings. He is such an idiot. I was thinking all the time that he liked Puifai. I was planning to break our friendship. Let him wake up, we both will beat him okay?"
Myra giggle.

"okay phi gulf.. But that means you also like him? Did you confess him?"

"yes Myra I have liked your phi from long time. But when I saw him with puifai, I decided not to confess."

"you both are idiots." 'Idiots in love' she rolled her eyes.

Gulf looks at her in disbelief. "you are really naughty Myra. I will tell your phi what you said. Well now lets go back. We'll discuss tomorrow. And myra..uhm.."

"I know I know...I will not tell maa. I promise you. Go win your love phi" Myra cheered.

"shhhh..myra someone can listen you. Now lets go. Take care of mom okay?"

"okay phi. You too."
Everyone went back. Mawin brings cloth and food for Gulf. Gulf informs Mild about the accident and tells him not worry.
He changes his clothes and sits beside Mew holding his hand.

"Mew you idiot...you really scared the hell out of me. Please get up quickly. I love you too"
"please be strong. We still have a long journey ahead love."
Holding his hands, gulf fell asleep beside him.

In morning,
Mew opened his eyes. White room. Where was he. He felt pain in head. Still managed to hold himself.

Someone was holding his hand..

Gulf

Mew smiled. He remembered how he pushed Gulf away.

Gulf feels someone was moving..he got up...and saw Mew who was smiling.

"Good morning Gulfiee.." Mew said smiling with hoarse voice.

"Mew how are you feeling now? Wait let me call doctor"

Doctor came and checked him
"He is fine now. Still he has to stay in observation for 2days."

After doctor went back. Gulf sat beside mew and hold his hand.

"Thank god mew. You're okay now. Thankyou for coming back to me..i was scared Mew. I thought I lost you" Gulf was crying

Mew hold him lightly in his embrace.."dont cry gulfiee. Im okay now..look at me baby.."

Gulf stopped crying. Mew hold his face and brushes his cheeks lightly..

"Gulf i want to tell you something."
Gulf just looked at him.

"When i saw death by so close, i only had one regret that moment. Why dint I confess my feelings to you?"

Gulf knew what he has going to say next. He was blushing and looking down..

"Gulf...uhh..Gulf I...Gulf I love you"
He immediately closed his eyes and thought gulf will slap him.
but after a minute he opened his eyes. Gulf was just staring at him.

'now he will slap me for sure..oh god why did I confess. Mew you fucked up.'
.
.
.
.
.
-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story.

**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.