Chapter -2

Next day, Mew early in morning wakes up and goes to his mother room. 

"Maa, happy birthday" he wishes her and takes her blessings.

"Thankyou son. we'll leave for village at 7. Please check everything has been packed up."

"yes maa. I will go and ask the servants." Mew goes and inspects if everything is done perfectly or not.

"Good morning phi" Mawin says

"Good morning nong. Go get ready. will be leaving in half an hour."

"Yes phi"

As they reach there destination. All of villagers wishes his mother and does the rituals.

By the end of the day, everything went smoothly and they left for home.

After reaching home, Mew saw her mother was in some pain. He went after her and asked her.

"Maa , are you okay? Why do I feel like you're in some pain."  He knows his mother too well. She wont tell anyone if she is having any problem and because of which he was really worried about her.

"Son, how can you feel my pain. I dint even tell anyone"

"Maa, you know na, even if you dint tell me. I can feel your pain my heart."

His mother had tears in her eyes. She realised how much her son loves her.

"son, im okay. Its just in afternoon I met with a small fall on ground. My knees are bit hurting but rest is completely okay."
His mother can see the worriedness in his son.

"what? why dint you even tell me? Come, let me take you to your room and check your knees first."
He hold her hands and took her to room.
"Maa why cant you even take care of yourself. You know I can never see you in pain." mew said sadly.

"son, im really fine"

"No you're not. Let me check your knees."

When he sees the right knee was completely swollen red. He can even feel the pain she is going through.

"Nong myra, bring some icepacks and pain relieving cream quickly " He shouts

"Son, this is really nothing. Im completely fine" she can see how much worried his son was.

N'myra brought the ice pack and pain relieving cream and mew started massaging it.

"Maa tomorrow im taking you to hospital. And i dont wanna hear No."
Mew said in his stubborn and cold voice.

His mother knows when his son decides somthing. She cant say no to him.

"okay mew. I will ask Mawin to go with me. You might have work. Right?"

"No, I will go with you. I need to make sure everything will be fine"

"okay son. Now go and rest"

"okay maa, good night. If you need anything please call me. I will come again to check you"

"good night son"

He switch off the lights and goes back to his room.

He decides to call her secretary.

"Sandy, Get an appointment of best orthopedic doctor for my mother tomorrow. I will take her there for checkup"

"okay sir, I will"

"sandy make sure should be best doctor. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir. I will get best doctor for mam"

"Good"
He hang up the call.

Sandy knew when it comes to his boss's mother, it has to be best. Though it was late at night but she starts looking for the best doctor.

-$-

Hi everyone,

Are you guys ready?
In next chapter, Mew will meet Dr. Kanawut.