Chapter -5

'Arghh... What a great morning to start with.' Gulf mumbles.
'why do i have to meet such idiot person. Such an arrogant rich man. Next time if I see him I will punch his face for sure'

'Calm down Gulf! Ignore such bastard!'

Calming down himself after 5minutes, Gulf decides to call up the next patient..

On the other side, Mew left the hospital with his mother.

He called Sandy while returning to home. He kept the phone on speaker.

"Sandy get me appointment of some other doctor who is much mature and expert in ortho." 

"why sir? Was there any problem with the doctor?" Sandy questioned.

Sandy knew her boss well. She knew he must have said something to the doctor.

"That immature arrogant kid doesnt have any knowledge. He was telling that treatment would take long time. I dont believe him. I need assurance from expert doctor."

His mother was listening to their conversation.

"Sir there might be some misunderstanding. He is the best doctor in thailand."

"Sandy Im not asking for your advice. I know what will be best for my mother. Do what im asking you." Mew said in stern voice.

"sorry sir. I will get the appointment. Give me some time."
She hung up the call.

"Mew why are you so mad? Why did you talk to Sandy like this?" his mother finally said.

"Maa she is my employee and she knows me well. And im really pissed because of that doctor."

"Son, he was just doing his work. You should not question his abilities.
Tell me one thing, will you like if some unknown person comes in between your work and questions your ability?"

She knew her son was wrong earlier and he needs to learn his mistake.

"No maa, I wont like if someone interferes in my work. But he said you might have to go through surgery and long treatment. Im sure this is not the case. We'll discuss with other doctor."

"Okay. If you feel this way. But son, let me just tell you this, 'Never question someone's capability.' You dont know how much hardships he have been through to reach this position.
He just said there might be chance of surgery. Anyways , we'll consult other doctor"

Mew just nods. He feels guilty somehow.

When they reach home, he gets call from Sandy.

"Sir, I have mailed you other high profile doctors data. Kindly confirm which doctor to consult."

Mew only response okay and checks his mail. After going through other doctor profiles, he selects the one which has more experience ,Dr. Thomas.

As per the data he is 55years and has best experiences.
"Sandy get in touch with Dr. Thomas. And it would be better if he can visit at home as maa is now tired. Our driver will pick up and drop. And will pay him the visiting charges also."

"okay sir"

In evening Dr. Thomas visits to their home. After going through all the reports and check up,

"Mr. Suppasit it would take a long course treatment. Her knee is badly affected. There is also other option to go for knee transplant." Dr. Thomas informs them.

"But why knee transplant. In morning I consulted Dr. Kanawut, he said it would take a month to get better. I doubted him so I consulted you. And now you're saying transplant."

"Oh you consulted Dr. Kanawut? Then why did you even contact me. I know this boy. If he said a month without any transplant then you should trust him. He knows much better than me."
Dr. Thomas says as-matter-of-fact.

"But he was too young and i really doubt he would know" mew is still confused

"Mr. Suppasit let me tell you thing. Though Dr. Kanawut is young and people might think he doesnt know anything. But the fact is, in orthopedic, Dr. Kanawut is the best. As a doctor I can completely assure you. I have worked with him. Many times Im also wrong. But Dr. Kanawut judgement never fails. I would suggest you to contact him again and start treatment of Mrs. Suppasit asap"

"okay doctor. I will see. Thankyou for visiting"
Dr. Thomas left the house.

Now, mew is completely stuck. He is worried about his mother. She should get treatment quickly. But on other hand, his self-respect is coming in between. He can never apologise to anyone. And If he went back to consult Dr. Kanawut that means he has to ask for forgiveness.
He is really confused.

Seeing the expression on his sons face, his mother realises what he is thinking.

"Son, remember once I told you, it is good to apologise to someone if you're wrong. It will make you feel light. Trust me. Saying sorry to someone doesnt make you weak. It makes you understand what is right and wrong.
I know what you're thinking son. You can just go and apologise. I can assure you, he seems to be understanding man. He will forgive you."
Mrs Suppasit says.

"I guess you're right maa. I will go tomorrow to talk with him. And will ask him to start your treatment."

"Good. Now go and take some rest. Good night!"

Mew goes to his room. And is still thinking how to talk with Dr. Kanawut. After what he said today, he was guilty.

'Tomorrow morning I will directly go and talk to him. I feel he will forgive me.'
'again i can see his beautiful face' there's a small smile on his face.

-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story.

**photo attached has been downloaded from net. CTTO.