Chapter -3

Next morning, Sandy made an appointment with one of the best doctor.

Yes, it was none other than Dr. Kanawut.

Mew when gets the detail about the doctor he decides to call Sandy to confirm about doctor.

"Sandy, are you sure this is the best doctor? Because I have looked in his profile and he seems to be quite young."
Though Mew knows that Sandy would never make a mistake but seeing young doctor profile, he is still in doubt.

"Yes sir, Dr. Kanawut is best known orthopedic in Thailand. Even I have contacted other doctors but everyone said in their reviews that Dr. Kanawut is the best one." Sandy assures Mew.

"Okay. When is the appointment scheduled?"

"At 11.30 a.m. Though he was completely booked still I managed to convince his team member to schedule appointment." Sandy replies.

"Okay"  and he hang up the call.

Mew looks for his mother. She was busy in making breakfast.

"Maa, how many times do I have to tell you not to go in kitchen. Maids can manage everything"

"Mew you know I want my kids to have healthy food. And Im really not satisfied with these maids. They never cook properly. Look I have made your favorite dishes." She smiles.

Mew knows she is more stubborn than him.

Like mother Like son

"okay maa but atleast for some days you can just ask them to cook as per your instructions because you have got hurt in your knee." Mew is still worried.
She can see the care in his eyes. She nods.

"Give them instructions to cook and you come here and sit.  Also maa, I have scheduled apppintment with ortho doctor at 11.30. Be ready by 11."
Mew informs her.

"Okay son. Come lets have breakfast together. Myra and Mawin you both also come and sit."

All of them have their breakfast.

At 11.15 a.m Mew and his mother reaches hospital.

"Hello,  we have booked an appointment with Dr. Kanawut in name of Mrs. Suppasit. Can you please check?" Mew asks receptionist.

"Yes sir. It's there in the list. Please wait in waiting area. Dr. Kanawut is already with a patient. After that he will call up."

"Okay. Thankyou"
Mew goes with her mother and waits in waiting area.

After 15mins, his mother name is called.

When he enters the room with his mother, a man with same height  is standing in front of him showing his back. When he turns, Mew feels as if the world has completely stopped and only the two of them are there.

'such a beautiful man' Mew thinks.

Yes beautiful man with a simple look, hazel eyes and plumpy lips.

He is constantly looking at him without even blinking his eyes.

'Im straight right. But why am i bending just by seeing this beautiful face' mew still thinking

"Mew son. Are you okay?" his mother suddenly nudges him.

He comes out of his dream world. And nods
"uh... Dr. Kanawut?"

"Yes. And you are?"
That angelic voice

"Hello. Im Mew suppasit. And this is my mother Mrs. Suppasit. We had an appointment with you." He shakes his hand with Dr.
'his hands are so soft' mew has still not come out of his dream world.

"Yes yes. The one which disturbed my schedule." Gulf chuckle slowly.

"Sorry. I dint get you" mew gets confused.

"Ah. Nothing. Please sit." Gulf just shows his pretty smile. And
BOOM!

Mew again lost in dream world.
'I guess Im gay for this man'

When Gulf looks that the other man is still staring him.
'Weirdo' is the only word Gulf can use to describe the man in front oh him.

-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story!