Chapter -40

Next morning,

Gulf woke up... He felt someone was holding him...He raised his head to see....

"SHIAAAA!!" Gulf shouted...

"Baby...baby...what happened.." Mew suddenly got up because of his shouting.

'Mew? What is he doing here?'

"What the fuck are you doing here Mew..?"

"Aow...you are cursing me? You should thank me instead"

"why? And where is type? TYPE!" Gulf was calling type.

"He is not here. He is in mansion. Just stay calm. Let me first check your fever then I will tell you everything"

Gulf just nodded his head. Mew check his forehead. "No fever. Good"
Mew started telling him everything..

Gulf was now guilty..."Umm..tha-thankyou"

"Baby..no need to thank"
Listening to word 'Baby' Gulf dint like. "dont call me baby.." he groaned.
"okay okay sorry..slip of tongue."

"I will go and fresh.." Gulf went to washroom

'Mew...today is your chance...'

Mew ran to kitchen... he decided to make some dishes for Gulf. after a while, he was ready with omelette bread and coffee..

well, he remembered his Gulf loves coffee with less sugar and extra chocolate syrup.

 Gulf came out of washroom, his hair was wet...water was dripping from his hair.. he saw Mew in kitchen

"ahemm..."

When Mew turned, he saw the most beautiful scene...he was astonished.

"umm..Mew..." Gulf waved his hand in front of Mew.

"Oh..yea..yeahh Gulf...umm...Breakfast is ready.."

"Thankyou.." Gulf smiled and went to sit 

"hey stop.."

"What is it Mew?"

"Um..your hair...its still wet...you're not completely well...come..let me dry your hair.."

hearing those words, Gulf ears were red..

"Umm..no need...I can manage.."

"NO...I insist..Please"

gulf just nodded his head. Mew brought towel and started drying his hair...

Both were nervous.. they reminisced their past...

"ummm..Gulf..."

"yeah.." Gulf said slowly

"I...umm...wanted to say something..." Gulf nodded his head in agreement.

"First...just listen to me...then you can decide.." Mew was nervous... he faced Gulf.

"Umm...Gulf, I was wrong.....I was not strong enough to fight for you...I dint even trust you...But Gulf....I always loved you...I still lo-love you....I know you cant forgive me....But Gulf...that moment when I saw mother in that condition, I was confused....I dint know what to do...I dint want to make choice...but seeing her condition... I had to... Im sorry Gulf...I know Im not worth your forgiveness. But Gulf...Please give me chance...I still love you...and I dont want to lose you...I will do anything...please give me another chance...." Mew was in tears...he held Gulf's hand like begging him.

Gulf was surprised...he had mix feelings..he was happy Mew accepted his mistake. But then he cant accept Mew...when he wanted his support, Mew was not there..he cant take it again...but then again, he cant see Mew like this...should he forgive me? Should he give him another chance? What if his mother dint accept? What if they hate his Type.? He could hear about himself but not for Type. No..no..

But then what about Mew? If he hurt Mew again..both have suffered equally...

Gulf was lost in thoughts...
Mew was sobbing..waiting for Gulf to answer..

"Me...Mew...stop crying..." he wiped his tears.
"Listen...I can give you chance...but you have to prove yourself. You have to show you are true to your words.. You have to prove You are trustworthy."

"Thankyou...thankyou gulf...I will prove it to you...I will show my love for you.." Mew was so happy..

"No Mew...I dont want to see your love...I want to see how sincere you are.. I need to see if you truly care about us.. But... Only on one condition"

Mew was nervous now..."Wh...what condition?"

"I will give you only one week time to prove yourself...If you can prove yourself...we'll be together...but if not then...."

"Then I will never show my face again...I will leave this place.. I promise." Mew said strongly..
Gulf was in shock listening to those words..
"okay...if thats what you want.." 'I hope mew you prove youself..'

"Thankyou baby..." Mew hugged him.

"arghh...no touching until you prove yourself."Gulf pushed him back..

Mew pouted. "fine"

"ahh...im hungry...lets eat.."
Mew nodded .. He was happy Gulf gave him chance.
But,

now he has to think what he can do to prove himself..

After breakfast, they decided to bring Type back..

When reached mansion..Type came out with Natasha and Myra.

"Papaaaa...Type was so scared...papa is okay now?" Type ran and hugged his father.

"Yes Type...thankyou for being such a brave boy..thankyou for looking out for papa.."

"Papa....daddy helped me..Type could only think of daddy at that moment.."

"Type...you did correct thing..Papa needed daddy.." Mew patted Type's head and smirked at Gulf.
Gulf rolled his eyes

"Im happy you're okay now Phi Gulf.." Myra said
Gulf smiled at her.

"Come...lets go now?" Gulf asked Type

"umm..Gulf.." Mew stopped him

"hmm.?"

"If its okay for you then can we go for dinner tonight?"

"We?"

"I mean You Me Type and Natasha.."

"Umm. Yeah okay. Anyhow I and Type had papa-type day today. We have plan to eat out so we can go.." then he looked at Type "Will that be okay for you Mr. Type?"

"yes papaa...Type can play with nong and daddy..."

Mew smiled
"Cool..I will pick you both at 7pm"
Gulf nodded..
"Bye everyone.." Type waved goodbye to all of them And he left with Gulf.

Mew turned to go inside..he picked Natasha.. "princess...daddy is so happy"

"what happened phi? Did Phi Gulf forgive you already?"

"No...but...he gave me chance to prove..but..."

" but..what daddy?"

"but he gave me only one week to prove.. "

"ohh...and what if you dint.." Myra asked

"just pray I can prove...I dont want to think negative.." Mew said sadly.

"Daddy...natasha is sure that Daddy will win papa...Natasha is with daddy.."
"Thankyou princess.. Daddy is sure now he will win" he pecked her cheeks.

He went to his room..
'Baby...what best I can do to prove myself...'

After thinking for while...
He had an idea...

'I know what to do....I love you baby...I will win you back!!'

.
.
.
.
.
.
-$-

Only few chapters remaining...😢

Hope you're enjoying the story..
Do give feedback!