Chapter -42

'you're idiot Gulf...I thought he changed... But he never loved me. I dont want to see you ever Mew Suppasit. You lost your chance..I hate you..'

Gulf was broken again. In his mind, Mew never changed. He continued flirting with girls.
The memory of the day he saw Mew with girl in bar came back rushing. 'After everything.. He is still the same. I was just a mere joke for him.'

With heavy eyes, he went back to home.
When Win saw him "Nong what happened? Did you cry?"

"Not-nothing phi..im tired..i will go to my room" he dint want to tell anyone.

Win tried to inform Mew about Gulf condition. But Mew was busy with his plans. He had to execute by evening

In evening,

Mew reached at Gulf's home..he was continuously calling Gulf. But Gulf dint pick his call.

He entered the home. Win Bright were there. They knew about his plan.

"Phi win...where is Gulf?"

"He is in his room. I will call him down"

Win went inside the room "Gulf someone came to meet you"
Gulf just nodded his head. And came outside the room.

When he saw Mew, he was having mixed emotion..

Anger, betrayal, hate

"Gulf...why you din..." Mew was cut

"Dont you dare take my name...you had chance to prove yourself..but I guess you were busy with your priorities. Well, your time is up...dont show me your face again ever!"

Everyone was shocked to listen Gulf

"Gulf....I..." again cut.

"MEW SUPPASIT! DONT! I DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO YOUR REASON..I HATE YOU! DONT SHOW YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN!"

Listening to those words, Mew felt his life has come to an end..whatever he had planned...everything is over...he doesnt even know where he went wrong...

"Gulf what are you saying..." Bright asked him.

"Phi...dont get involved otherwise...You will never see me.." he said with blank face..

"I -Im so-sorr.."

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! DONT SHOW YOUR FACE!"

With Tears were flowing down,Mew took steps back...
And ran out..

Gulf went back to his room and slammed the door...he was crying hard ..'Why mew? I hate you'

For Mew, everything was over.
The only chance he had was no more... He was crying...
His Gulf hated him. He cant stay anymore...

He called his secretary "Bo-book my ticket to China. Right now"

"Bu-but sir"

"Follow my orders otherwise you'll be fired" he cut the phone.

He called Mawin.

Told him he is leaving the country...but for last time he wants to meet his family.  He asked him to bring everyone back to Mansion.

He went to mansion to pack his luggage..
Natashaa and Type came running to him..

"Daddy...why dint daddy come there with papa? We were waiting for you"

"Nat-Natasha..Da-daddy has to go somewhere.." he hugged her tightly..

"Phi...what happened suddenly...everything was going as per plan" Myra said