Chapter -20

With heavy head, Gulf woke up. He was in his room, no one was there.
'Did Mew came yesterday? How did I come here. Why I felt Mew was with me whole night.' he was having severe headache.

He went to get fresh first then went to kitchen to have lemonade.
But he saw someone already there cooking something. He knew whose back it was.
"Mew?"

Mew turned around. "Oh baby. You're awake. Come sit. I will get you some lemonade and porridge."

Gulf nodded. "But how come you're here? You were here whole night?"

"Yes love. Actually...umm..Mild had called me to pick up since you were drunk. When we came here, you asked me not go. So I stayed shole night." Mew smiled as he handed him lemonade. "Here take this. And even take this painkiller. You'll feel better."

"Thankyou."

After having breakfast together..
"Baby I should go now. Mom had called me. I have to spend time with her since its sunday." He lied. He wanted to plan surprise for his baby.

"Hmm..Okay. I will take rest today."

"Okay baby." he went near him and kissed him. "Take rest. See you later"
Gulf just smiled.

Mew left.

'I wish I could stay with you in same place." Gulf wished.

But what he dint knew was his wish was going to get fulfilled.

Mew went outside. . He planned to plan surprise for his Gulf in condo which was under his name. It was bit far from his mansion.

Mew used to stay in that condo when he would have too much workload. But now he decided to make that condo their love nest.

He asked Mild Champ Mawin and Myra to help with the plan.

Gulf was bored. Whole day he was just lying. Mild and champ lied to him that they went for date.
He decided to call his mother.

"Hello Mae..How are you? And how's Pho?"

"we're good son. How are you? Did you talk with Bright?"

"Im good Mae.. No Mae...I was busy with work since last week. I will talk to Phi once free."

"Okay son.. well, did you get any girlfriend?"

"Maeee...How could you so easily ask such embarrassing question? Im your son.." Gulf whined.

"Aow..son...apart from mother-son relation, we're friends also right? you share anything with us.. so so tell me?"

"Yes mae...you, pho and phi bright are my first friends...and to answer your question, no i dont have any girlfriend.. But...umm...Mae...I do have...someone special...." Gulf blushed thinking about Mew

"wow son...is she pretty? if you like her, propose her na..."

"Mae...thing is...umm.. mae... that special person...is he...not she..."

"What do you mean 'he' son? I dint get you.." 

Gulf was scared...but some day he has to tell his family about Mew. so why not now..

" Mae...aaa...I like man...Im gay for him.."

The other side was completely quiet. Gulf got scared.. if his family dint accept him

"Mae...why are you not saying anything? are you disappointed with me?"

" No son...how could you even think we'll be disappointed? Im just surprised.. I dint know my son will like some man.."