Chapter -18

Mew was there in hospital for next 2days.
Gulf would come to meet him. He forced Mew to convince his mother that Gulf can stay at night.
And so yes, he would stay with him at night. They would hold each other in embrace all the time..

The other family members would come to meet during day time. Mew was happy.

After two days, he was allowed to go home but his mother strictly said no to office. He had to work from home for next one week.

Sadly, Mew couldnt go against his mother. But then how would he meet Gulf.

It was difficult for Gulf to come everyday to his home. His mother might doubt them. And he was not yet ready to open up.

Gulf also wanted to meet Mew badly. But he cant. And he dint want Mew to face any issue. So he kept quiet.

They had only one option. Videocall

After finishing his duty, Gulf used to videocall Mew. They would talk for whole night.

 They would talk for whole night

"Hi baby.."

"Hi love.."

"woah...when did you give me endearment 'love'.. I like it baby"

"when you started calling me baby.."

"baby...i miss you. i want to hug you.."Mew pouted in front of camera

"Aww...dont make that puppy face. I really wanna kiss you.."

"when did my baby became so bold? You want to kiss me? And what else you wanna do?" mew smirked.

Gulf blushed.."Nothing.." then he said in low voice "you dint even ask me to be boyfriend and you want to do other things..." Gulf just rolled his eyes.

"Baby you said something? I dint hear you.."

"Aaa...I said I miss you too.."

"when will I see you baby.. Ahhh.. Maa is not allowing me to go out also.."

"Love..its okay. She is just worried about you. Once you get better, we can meet right?"

"yeah..whatever." Mew rolled his eyes. Gulf just laughed.

"Love now sleep. Its late. We'll talk tomorrow okay?"

"Okay baby. You too. Good night. Come in my dreams. "

"Good night..dont let bugs bite.."Gulf giggled.

"haha...bye"

This went on for 3days.