Chapter -22

It has been 6months since they started dating.
These 6months have been blissful for the couple.

Both managed to stay in their love nest twice a week atleast. They would go for dates.
Mew would visit Gulf in hospital almost everyday for lunch. People had started rumors. But they were not scared of those. But yes they told about their to Dr. Bella who was a good friend of both of them.

Even Gulf visited to his parents. But Mew was unable to go as he had tight schedules. But he did videocall to them and introduced himself.
Gulf family completely supported their relation.

But he was bit sad.

Mew dint tell his mother yet about them. Whenever Gulf asked him, he said he dint have courage to confess to her.

Because Gulf visited them regularly at Suppasit mansion, Mew's mother thought that they have became bestfriends.
She was happy that her son has changed. He was happy all the time. This Mew was someone she had never seen.

She was happy that her son has bestfriend as Gulf other than his family and girlfriend Puifai.

Yes, Girlfriend Puifai.

She had the image that Mew and Puifai are still dating. Because Puifai would come to meet them after every 2-3weeks. And apparently, she felt Puifai was the reason of his happiness.

But she dint know that Mew was only good friend to Puifai.
Though Mew dint tell Puifai about him being gay, still she had feeling that Mew liked someone. So she decided to be good friends.

But now, Mrs. Suppasit had some different plan in her mind.

It was sunday evening when Mrs. Suppasit invited Mr. Thomas and Puifai for dinner.
She even forced Mew to stay at home. Though Mew had date with Gulf but he cant say no to his mother. So both decided to shift their date next weekend.

"Welcome Mr. Thomas. Puifai.." she invited them inside.

"Hello auntie.. How are you?"

"Im good.. Come come"she said and then called "Mew...puifai has come.."

"oh hi puifai. Its so nice to see you. How have you been?" Mew smiled

"Im good Mew. "

Soon after, Myra Mawin joined them too. They all had dinner.

After dinner, "So Mew and Puifai.. We have decided something. After 2days, Its your birthday Mew. We have decided you both would get engaged."

Everyone was shocked. Only Mrs. Suppasit and Mr. Thomas were happy.

"Maa, we cant. We...are still trying to get know each other.." Mew was scared.

"No son. This is our final decision. And moreover we're just asking you to get engaged. We can see you both are so happy together and  I have seen you have changed after Puifai came in your life."

"No maa..we cant..."

"why mew? Why no? Do you like someone else? Puifai do you like someone else?"

Both shook their heads
"No Maa..But ..."

"No but. Thats final.. Everything is planned." She said in stern voice.

Mew was hurt. How would he answer Gulf.

He took Puifai with him in corner..

"Puifai please say no. Im not ready for this."

"Mew you know I have no choice. My father he wont listen to me."

"But puifai..you know I dont like you in that way..and..."

"I know Mew. You like someone. I dont who. But thats your problem. You have to face it. I will come that day, if you're ready to tell about your lover to your mom, then I will back out. But if you dint, then we will get engaged."

"But puifai...I cant tell maa yet..its complicated"

"Im sorry mew thats your choice not mine. You should take step for your love someday." saying this Puifai left him there.

"So its decided. Day after tomorrow you both will get engaged. Puifai wear something pretty. Many guests will come." Mrs. Suppasit said.

After discussing, Puifai and her dad left.
Mew ran to his room.
Mew was confused, hurt, angry.

He dint understand what to do.. He dint manage to get courage to confess his mother...neither he can tell about this to Gulf.
He knew Gulf will break.

"Phi can we come in.." Myra Mawin went inside his room.

"Phi...dont be upset.. We'll think of someway to cancel this engagement.." Mawin said

"Im scared Mawin. Neither I can hurt maa nor Gulf.."

"Phi.. Why dint you tell maa truth. Why dint you tell her you love Phi Gulf." Myra said. She was angry with his brother who was behaving like a coward cat.

"Nong..i dont know how maa will react if she knew Im gay. Im not ready to face her."

"And phi you are ready to hurt phi gulf.? Wow phi.. "Myra said in angry tone.

"Myra..shut up. He is upset. Dont talk to phi like this.."Mawin said in stern voice. Myra just rolled her eyes.

"Phi Mew..trust your love for Phi Gulf..you should not hurt Phi gulf. Please Phi, talk to maa. She'll understand i guess.." Mawin said

"Phi im sorry for raising voice.. But im worried for you and phi gulf. He is really nice. Please dont hurt him." Myra said sadly.
She was attached to Gulf. She saw him as his elder brother like Mew.

"I know.. I will think of something. You both can go to your room now. Good night!" Mew said. he needed time to think
They both went back to their rooms.

His phone rang. Message had come from Gulf..

"Love...good night! Dream of me okay?"

He had a small smile on his face.
"Good night baby..I love you..please remember this.."

"I love you too meowmeow..but why did you say that...is everything okay?"

"yes baby. You sleep now.."

'Im sorry baby..im scared.' with teary eyes he slept.
.
.
.
.
.
-$-

Hi everyone,
So I just wanted you guys to know that no one is playing a negative role..its just their mindset.

If you talk about Puifai, she wants her friend to fight for his love..thus she dint back out.

If you talk about Mrs. Suppasit, she dint have any idea about Mew Gulf. She thinks Mew is happy because of Puifai. And she just wants her son to be happy..

And I know Mew is idiot..

Thats it..

Hope you're enjoying the story..
Do give feedback!