Chapter -25

Mrs. Suppasit was lost in her thoughts.. Myra and Mawin went to her

"Maa can we come?" Mawin asked

"Yes.. Mawin all guests went back? Did you manage everything properly?"

"Yes Maa. Everyone went back.. Maa are you okay?" Mawin asked her

"Yeah... I - I just dont know... How could Mew...make him understand Mawin. He is wrong.." She said

"Maa...Phi Mew is not wrong. He is in love" Myra stated.

"what? You...you bo-both knew?" she stuttered

"Yes Maa. We both know everything from start. And we support them.." Mawin said

"Maa..you might think phi is wrong. Because this is new. But maa...no one is wrong in love. Love is love..understand him.." Myra said

"No Myra.. I will never accept. How can a man love a love?"

"The way man loves a woman. The way mother loves her son. The way father loves their children. The way siblings love. Maa...its just love. Love doesnt have any gender. " Myra stated the fact.

"No. He will never be happy with him. Society will judge them."

"you seriously think he will not be happy? Have you seen from last 8months, he is so happy. We have never seen him laughing like that. He changed maa..Phi Gulf changed him.. And why do you think about society? If we will accept them, then it doesnt really matter what society thinks. We are his family.." Mawin said

"Maa...come I will show you something.." Myra held his mother hand and took her outside the room where Mew and Gulf were there.

She opened the door slightly, what she showed her mother, was unimaginable..

Mew was holding Gulf in embrace tightly and was still sobbing..he was just repeatedly saying
"gulf baby im sorry..please wake up..." caressing his head and again and again pecking his forehead.

When her mother saw the scene.. Myra took her back and said "Maa you could see how much phi loves him. Please for his happiness..dont seperate them. Please maa..otherwise phi will die.." Myra started crying.

"shhh. Dont cry..I will see to it... You both go back to your room."

They just nodded and went.

'No Myra.. You're wrong.. They will never be happy together.. Fine I just want my son to be happy. If that boy is his happiness then let him be with him. But neither I will accept their relation nor that boy. ' Mrs. Suppasit thought.

Next morning,

"Lo- Love...Dont lea-leave me... Love.." Gulf was stuttering in his dream.
But the voice, Mew woke up and saw Gulf was bit shivering..he held him "shhh...im here baby..im not going anywhere.."

Gulf calm down and slowly tried to open his eyes.. "Me-Mew.."

Mew immediately gave him glass of water.."baby take this..how're you feeling?"

Gulf sat and drank water but realisation hit him hard.."Mew...I Saw a bad dream...you...you were engaged..."

"Baby...you were not dreaming..i will tell you everything..first have this medicines..this will reduce
your pain"

Gulf just nodded and took the medicine

"Baby listen to me carefully first." Mew started telling him the whole story... He was just quietly listening. When he heard about the engagement...tears started coming out.. But he wanted to listen Mew first..

"Baby..this is what happened..but baby..i will make sure...that maa accepts us.. I will never let you go.. Im sorry for being coward.. For not protecting our love. But now I will.."

"Mew...what..what if...auntie..dint accept us..?"

"we will make sure that she accepts us. And anyhow she has always liked you..its just she is in shock because I came out suddenly.."

"Mew you wont leave me na?? Please I will die...I-I cannot live without you..." Gulf started crying hard.

"Baby...shhh..dont cry.. I love you..im sorry for making you feel this way.. I cannot live without you too.. I love you.."

They hugged for longer time until Gulf calmed.

"Baby.. I will go and get something for you to eat. By that time just go and fresh up."

Gulf just nodded. Mew went to bring breakfast for him. He dint want Gulf to face his mother now.

After cleaning up, Gulf came out and saw Mew was holding breakfast.
"come i will change your bandage.." he changed his bandage.

"aaaaaaa" Gulf opened his mouth..

"what baby?" Mew asked confusedly.

Gulf pointed towards breakfast and then opened his mouth..

"you want me to feed you?"
Gulf nodded his head cutely.

"hahaha...so cute..okay okay i will feed you.." he pecked his lips.

While eating, Gulf thought of something..
"Love i will meet auntie.. I will tell her that I love you. And even I will ask for her forgiveness."
"okay baby..but i will go with you.."
"hmm"

After breakfast,

Mew and Gulf went to his mothers room..

"Maa...we want to talk.." Mew said slowly.
Gulf was keeping his head down.
Mrs. Suppasit saw them. She was in complete anger but she just controlled.

"we definitely need to you..but i will talk with both of you seperately. Gulf stay outside. I will call you next.." she said in stern voice. Hatred can be seen.

"But Maa.." mew was cut in by Gulf "okay auntie.." he just assured Mew and went outside

In the room,

"Maa.. Im sorry"

"son...its okay.. Im not angry with you..its just I never thought.."

"Maa I know..but I also dint know when I fell in love with him. I was confused too. But later I realised my love for him is too deep. Maa..please dont seperate us. You have also liked him na? Always said that he is part of our family.." Mew said.

"I thought he was your bestfriend.. Never knew this would be reality. Anyways, I just want my son to be happy. But I need time to accept everything..."

"really maa..means you'll not serperate us.." Mew smiled with hope...
"hmm.. Now go to your room. And send Gulf inside"

"Thankyou maa.." he said with joy and hugged her. "umm..maa..dont be harsh on him..he is...umm.. He is still sick.."

"Dont worry.." his mother smiled at him.
Mew went outside..
Gulf was waiting outside..he was nervous.

"Baby..." mew hugged him happily.

"Mew...what did maa say? She accepted us?"

"She said she will not seperate us..but she needs time to come around.."

"really...but mew im scared.."

"Baby...dont be..she is my mom...not some Monster..be strong okay? I will be waiting here.."

Gulf nodded and went inside the room...

"Maa..." he said slowly...

"come Gulf..."

.
.
.
.
.

-$-
Hope you're enjoying the story.