Chapter -1

Third person POV

After a hectic schedule, Mew decided to go home. His secretary Ms. Sandy was most loyal person for his company. In absence on Mew, she would manage company. 

" Sandy, is there any other document left to sign?" Mew is already late. 

"No sir" 

"I will be on leave tomorrow, mom's birthday is there. If urgent then only contact" Mew said

" Yes sir. Please wish mam on my behalf" Sandy said

"Definitely. I will take my leave now" 

after reaching home, firstly he would go to his mother. and stays with her for half an hour. They would discuss everything.

"Maa, I'm home"

"good son, you're bit late today. i will planning to call you only."

"Meetings were lined up. Mr. Andrew had come." Mew lays down beside his mother.

"Mr. Andrew has a daughter right? She is pretty. I have met her in one of your party. Why dont you try to date her?"

His mother was always worried about him. since he never enjoyed his life. He has always faced only struggles in life. And now she wants him to get married and settle down.

"Maa, you know I have no plans to get married as of now. Yes, Puifai is pretty and she is really good friend of mine. But I have never seen her in that way" Mew said

"Okay son, im just worried about you. Im also aging, you should now find a good life partner." his mother said

Holding her hands Mew said " Maa, dont worry when the time is right, I would get you a good daughter-in-law. As for now, lets plan for tomorrow. Because its most special day for me."

"Yes son, like every year, we would go to village to do some charity." 

Every year Mew and his mother would celebrate her birthday with the family of village. Though they have left the village for years now but the bond with villagers was very strong. Mew would transfer money for all the villagers and made sure no one would suffer due to hunger. 

"Phi, we will also come with you and mom" Myra says as she enters the room with her brother Mawin.

"Yes phi, Every year only you both go. This year we will also come with you naaaa" Mawin says.

"Ok Ok, Mew let them come too."

"Okay Maa. Nong Myra & nong Mawin be ready tomorrow at 7am. But both of you should behave properly. Is that clear?" Mew says with an authority voice.

"yes phi" both of them nods.

"Maa, its late now. you should take your medicine and sleep. And you both also should go to your beds." Mew says

"yes son. you also go and freshen up. Have your dinner and take rest. Good night son"

"Good night maa. Good night nong mawin and nong myra" Saying this Mew leaves  for his room.

-$-