Chapter -35

"Baby"

"Love"

Silence...

Both were in shock.

After waiting for Three worst years...

They finally saw each other..all the memories came back rushing..

They stood at their place looking at each other like was noone was around... It felt like it was yesterday only when they confessed their love...

Until...

"Uncle cute...where is Phi Type?" Natasha asked. Gulf came out of his thoughts.

'Uncle cute is Gulf? That means Type is his son? Is he married?' several Questions were coming to Mew..

"Natasha...your phi type has gone to washroom. He will be right back."

"okay uncle cute...Oh uncle...this is my daddy. And daddy this is phi type's papa..uncle cute.."

'Daddy? Is Mew married? Why does he look so....different?' now Gulf was the one with questions.

Type came back..Natasha introduced Type to her daddy.
"Phi Type.. This is Natasha daddy. Daddy this is Phi Type"

"Hello uncle..Im Type Kanawut. Nice meeting you." Type introduced himself. Mew smiled at him.

Gulf Mew had so many questions..
Both of them dint know that they would meet unexpectedly...

But....destiny had written something different..

Bus announcement was made.

They came out of their thoughts...
They wanted to talk but.. They couldnt.

All went inside the bus.

During the journey, They would take glance at each other.

'Why?Why mew..was she the reason?you broke up?why dint you listen to me..' Gulf recalling all the past...

'Gulf...am i too late?' A lone tear came from Mew.

When they reached beach, separate rooms were allotted to every family. Mew and Gulf got rooms next to each other since Type and Natasha wanted to stay near.

But neither Mew nor Gulf tried to talk once.

After refreshments, Teacher called everyone for activites.

The students were asked to make a group of two. And their parents had to do the same.

Well, ofcourse,

Type and Natasha were together. Though Gulf and Mew dint want to but they had to follow their kids wishes.

The activity was 'Three Legged Race'

It running event involving pairs of participants running with the left leg of one runner strapped to the right leg of another runner.

Type and Nat won in pair but when it was time for parents to run with partners, It was an awkward moment for both Mew Gulf.

Gulf dint want to hold Mew from waist but when the race started, Mew Gulf started running, without holding each other..

How could even they....

But...

They both disbalanced...

but Mew dint let Gulf fall on ground. He held him tightly from waist.
Everyone started cheering them...many were jealous seeing the moment.