Chapter -26

"Maa..." he said slowly...

"come Gulf..." Mrs. Supassit said with bit anger.

"Im sorry.."

"Gulf I dont need your sorry. I just wanted to tell you three things and I dont want to listen your reasons"

Gulf just nodded his head.

"Firstly, dont ever call me "Maa" Its either Mrs. Suppasit or Auntie for you"

"Secondly, I have said yes for my sons happiness. I have not accepted your relation. Neither you. You can try but you can never become part of this family."

"And lastly, Im sure my son will leave you soon. I know he can never adjust with new toys. He will play with it and throw. This relation is same for him now. He is just a kid. When he will get bored he will throw you out. And dont worry, I will not become villain of your love story. It would be you only who would break it off" Mrs. Suppasit said in stern voice with a smirk.

"Ma...Auntiee.. We love each other.." but he was cut in..

"well I can see how much you both love each other. But its just matter of time.. I dont wanna waste my time. You can leave now."

"Auntiee...I will try my best to make you accept our re..." again cut

"Gulf.. I said No matter how hard you try..you can never.. And yes You can go and tell Mew.. But mark my words, he is my son first then your lover. He will listen to me.."

"No auntie..I di-dint plan to say him. But I will try my best to gain your trust.."

"sure you can try..you can leave now."

Gulf just nodded. He can see how much hate she had towards him.
He was sad.

Gulf went outside. Mew was waiting desperately...
When he saw Gulf "Baby...how was it?? what did maa say?"

Gulf dint want to lie but he cant hurt him. "Love..Maa will accept us soon.."

"Baby...you're hiding something? Tell me..otherwise I will ask maa"

"Love...trust me.. Its difficult for her to accept everything. But we'll make sure she accept us. Okay?"

"okay. Our love will win"

"for sure" he hugged Mew.
'Im sorry Mew.. I cant tell what she said. But dont worry, I will change her thinking. I will fight for our love' Gulf thought.

"Mew I should go now. Mild might be worried...though I had told him I will stay with you in our condo...shiaaaa" Gulf realised something

"what is it baby?"

"I had planned so many things for your birthday in our condo. But all this happened." Gulf said sadly.

"Awww...my cutiieee had planned surprise." Gulf nodded like kid.

"No problem baby. We can celebrate today evening. What say?"

"You sure love? I mean after everything happened is it okay if you stay today with me?"

Mew acted like he was thinking hard.
"Ofcourse baby...I will tell i have meeting and stuffs. Okay?"

"Okay..thankyou...i should go now."

"Let me drop you baby..you are weak now."
Gulf nodded

When they reached near condo.  Gulf hugged and then kissed him. He waved him goodbye and went upstairs.

Mild and champ were watching Tv when he entered..

"oh my god...you did it?" Mild shouted.

"Ae Bitch..nothing that sort of happened."

"Aow..Then, why did you came back so late? And oh my god...what happened to your hand.?" Mild went near him to check his hand.

"Wait. Let me first sit. Many things happened yesterday. But before that, Champ can you get me something to drink?" champ nodded and brought drinks for them

"so..." he started telling them everything. They were shocked after listening what all happened. Gulf even told them what Mew's mother said.

"Fuck man...this is really bad" Champ said

"What are you planning to do Gulf?" Mild asked.

"well, I have to try to win her trust. I have to assure her that our love is true. "

"but what about the things she said...sorry gulf but your mother-in-law is rude."

"true..she is.. But Im Gulf kanawut. Im not gonna let Mew go..I will make her accept us."

"If you need our help then do tell us. We're here for you. Okay?" chaml stated.

"okay. Thankyou guys." Gulf said.

" Thats my man. But wait that means....you still dint lose your virginity..shiaaa...." and Smack!!

"Ae bitch....how could you even think about this.."

"But you had planned so many things for his birthday...damn! Even you decided to give yourself to him.."

"Well its not too late...because...im planning it today.." Gulf smirked..

"woah....woah...after all this, you still plan to have the night.."

"yeah..well we love each other. And though he never said but I know he want us to be one. I have to prepare things. I will go to my room"

Both nodded.

'Mew...i dont know for how long we have to fight...but i will not give up..I want us to be happy. I want everyone to accept us. And our love will win..' Gulf had thoughts.

He decided to take rest.
.
.
.
.
.

-$-
Hope you're enjoying the story..
Do give feedback!