Chapter-28

Two months later....

Since last two months, the couple was happy. They would stay in their love nest more. They would go on short trips, dates...their love life was perfect.

But,

Mrs. Suppasit dint accept their relation yet. She would see Gulf with hatred.
Gulf always tried his best. He would always go to meet Mews family. He would bring gifts for them.

Many times, Gulf would force Mew to spend time with his family rather than staying with him. Mew would even get irritated. But he cant say no to his love.

But all in all, they were happy.

One day,

Mild's company was facing financial crisis. He was in tension. Too much debt was on him. And Champ being his partner, tried his best to support his lover. But still his company was in loss.

Seeing the situation, Gulf gave half of his savings to Mild but that was also not enough.

Gulf Mild and champ were discussing strategies to save the company, when Mew came.

"So we can try for campaigns and donation." Champ said

"we can..but will that be enough. Debt is too much. What best can we do?" Gulf asked.

"Should I sell the company? But since the company is in loss, the rate would be very low." Mild said

"No Mild. Thats your hardwork. You should never sell the company. We'll think of something. " Gulf said worriedly.

"but I dont have much time Gulf.." Mild said sadly.

"Hi guys." Mew came

Gulf went and hugged him.

"what are you guys discussing."

They told him everything..  After listening,

"well I can help you... How much money is needed.?"

"No mew.. We cant accept your money. Well help us to think of some way." Mild said. They dint want Mew to get imvolved in this.

"Mild...Im not just Gulf's partner but also your friend right? "

"True..but.."

"No but...okay listen, if you want you can repay me once you have saved enough money. But..." Mew said..

"But ??" Gulf asked.

"but...you have to treat us.." Mew laughed.. "Dont worry Mild. Let me help you. You can repay me later. Okay?"

After thinking for while, "Okay Mew..thankyou so much..but I have one condition.."

"yes.."

"we will have document for the same. After an year, I will repay you with some interest."

"Okay Mild. If thats what you wish..I will ask my lawyer to get papers ready..now let me help you okay?"

"okay thankyou so much.."Mild had tears. He hugged Mew..

Gulf and Champ groaned..
When Mew and Mild realised their boyfriends were jealous..they started laughing...
"Mild...i guess someone is jealous..." Mew said
"true Mew...ae bitch dont be jealous. This is just a friendly hug.." mild said.

"Yeah..whatever..now keep your hands away from my boyfriend...And Mr. Boyfriend..you better stay in your limits otherwise you are not allowed to touch me for a week." Gulf said with jealousy ..

"Woah...Alphaa wifeyyyy..." Mew held him from waist and pulled him.. He sniffed on his neck. "Baby...im yours forever. Dont be jealous from your friend.." Mew pouted...

"yeah yeah..Whatever.." Gulf rolled his eyes.

They started laughing.. Mild and Champ went outside.

"Umm..love...i wanted to tell you something..."

"yeah what is it baby?"

"actually next week im planning to meet Mae pho..and i will be staying with them for a week."

"WHAT?? FOR A WEEK?" Mew shouted.

"well..yeah..thing is..they need my help there and I cant say no.. Phi bright is busy so I have to.."

"But how will I stay? A week without you? No no. Im not allowing you.."

"oye...im not asking you..im informing you..you can be with your family for that period.."

"No.. Two three days were okay..but not a week...wait...umm can i join you?"

"im fine with it...you sure? A week without you mom? What will you tell her?"

"the truth..that i cant stay away from you for so long...so im going with you."
"are you really sure Mew..think about it once.. I dont want to hurt auntiee."

"Im 101% sure..now tell me..what does my in-laws like? Damn!! Im going to meet my inlaws first time...I have to make sure they are impressed.."

"hahaha....you scared? Mew they are not strict..and they have already accepted you. Remember you did videocall once with them. They were so happy to see you.."

"I know..but this would be first time I will be meeting them face to face..tell me na?pleaseeeee" Mew said making cute face..

"Argghhh..why do I melt so easily...fine..they like everything love..they are not choosy. You can present them amything.."

"okay we'll go for shopping then.."

They decided and went for shopping..Mew bought Beauty products for Mae while herbal drinks for Pho..

Mew went back to mansion and decided to tell his mother.

"Maa.." Mew went inside her room

"Yes Mew son..come. did you eat anything?"

"Yes Maa I had with Gulfiee."
Listening to his name, she made yuck face. But Mew dint see that.
"umm maa...actually I wanted to tell you something.."

She nodded..

"Maa..Next week Im going with Gulfie to meet his parents. And we will be staying there for a week.."

"what why?"

"Maa..you know na I cant stay without him for a day also. First he was planning to go alone but I tagged along with him."

"son..for a week? Are you serious? You know you have never been away from me for more than 4days. And what about your diet and how will you stay..as far as I remember they live in small place.." she made face.

"I know...so what maa.. Its not like we have not stayed in such place. And maa i will be okay if gulfiee is with me. I can be anywhere with him." Mew had a small smile on his face.

"I never knew my son would change this much..I dont know why youre so attracted..anyways. its your decision. If you're okay then Im okay. Just stay safe. And remember to call me once."

"okay maa. Thankyou.."
Saying this he went back to his room.

'i dont know what magic he has done on you..'
.
.
.
.
-$-

Hope you're enjoying the story..
Do give feedback!