2

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter two - girls night

Yuna pulled up to her house, quickly parking and exiting. After she unlocked the door, she was met with a toy car to the knee, "Ow shit- I mean um shirt," she corrected, not wanting to set a bad example for her little brother.

Meanwhile, her little brother, Jintao was laughing hysterically, rolling on the floor. He was only four, so he wasn't in school. And she didn't have to beat his ass for throwing the car. "Hey- what was that for Tao-ah. That hurt."

"Sorryyyyyyyy," Jintao sang while doing a small dance. Yuna chuckled, ruffling his hair and quickly giving him a cup of cereal as a snack, along with some water. Her parents were at work late, and her brother had a babysitter (who was asleep on the couch).

Yuna's whole family was human, besides her father of course. Her mother couldn't see angels and demons, just her. Sometimes she wondered what it would be like to be an angel. Demons were only randomly born or created by a demon biting a human's neck.

After making sure her brother was clean and satisfied, she grabbed a pack of crackers for herself, rolling her eyes at the snoring teen on the couch (who wasn't doing his job).

She went upstairs to her room, throwing her keys onto her nightstand and plopping onto her bed with a long sigh. How was she going to put up with this project? Whatever that was tomorrow's issue. For now, she was going out with her friends.

Mom

Can I go out with Sohyee and Meilee?

Sure but be home by 11
And make sure the babysitter is awake
He's barely worth my money

Thanks, mom
He's probably high on weed tbh

Don't say such things!

Fine 😎

Yuna did a little dance of victory as she proceeded to open her group chat with Meilee and Sohyee, munching on her snack.

Self Deception Club

Hey my parents said I could come

Sohyee: cool then let's meet early

MeiMei: Where?

Sohyee: ummm let's go to that plaza in the middle of the outdoor mall. lots of people to meet there

Ok I'm getting ready now

MeiMei: bet see u there

Yuna quickly changed into jeans and a hoodie and fixed up her makeup. After some last touches, she was satisfied and she walked back downstairs.

The babysitter was still asleep on the couch, so she threw one of Jintao's toys at him. "Idiot!! Get up, you have a job here!!!" The boy mumbled an apology and proceeded to pick up Jintao to take him into the backyard to play.

Yuna quickly grabbed her bag and headed back towards her car. As she was pulling out, she saw someone walking down the sidewalk across from her. She squinted through the sunlight to see it was none other than Park Jisung, aimlessly dragging his feet on the ground.

Yuna was confused. Out of all the times she came home and went to see friends, she never once saw Park Jisung in her neighborhood, or even around. Oh well, she had a girls' night to attend.

"Come onnnnn Yuna let's get some shots! There's a bar literally around the corner," Sohyee begged, motioning for Meilee to join in. It hadn't even been five minutes and Sohyee already wanted to get drunk.

To Sohyee's delight, Meilee began begging as well, "Please please Yunaaaaa we won't get drunk, just a little tipsy. Plus a bunch of other people get drunk underage too."

"Okay fine but only a few!! I'm not driving your sorry asses home when you're both throwing up. And I'm going to head across the street while you get them. I don't have a fake id anyways," Yuna said, surrendering. She didn't even want to drink, but it was better than staying sober and worrying about the roommate project.

Meanwhile, her friends squealed and were around the corner before she could even take another breath. To pass the time, she walked towards the fountain in the middle of the place, then circling to walk around the edge of the plaza.

People passed by, some of them from her school. Most of them were gossiping, but some of them were talking about the highly anticipated roommate project. Some people were talking about how it was going to be hard to hide things since they were the same ages and hid things in the same way.

Who would she be paired with? It wasn't like she had much to hide, but many people her age did. And what if it was a guy? She shivered and began to tug on her sweater sleeve. "I hope it's one of the girls," she muttered.

What she didn't pay attention to, was the person that she was passing. Caught up in her own thoughts, she tripped on someone's foot, letting out a small scream and bracing for impact. Instead, she felt someone grab her arm and pull her up effortlessly.

She opened her eyes to be met with dark cold ones. "Are you ok? Watch where you're going," the guy said, softly letting go and moving to leave. People were hollering and one sharp turn of his head silenced them all.

The flickering of cameras and the sound of whispers flooded her senses, and she almost forgot to answer.

"I'm fine," Yuna said, "sorry, I was being reckless." The guy nodded and walked away, leaving everyone silent. The girl herself was stunned. She turned to look for the guy, but he was long gone. Her brows furrowed, what was Park Jisung doing out at night?

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

;)