49

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter forty nine - we lose, we love, we gay

"I shouldn't have looked," Yuna whispered, her wrist now aching as if it had been bruised.
The girl clutched her knees to her chest, her heart slowly being filled with sadness. Yuna locked her fingers together to prevent the trembling that kept surfacing.

"It's okay, you don't need him, come here," Chenle said while pulling her into a hug, soothing her by running his fingers through the girl's hair.
"You're too good for him anyway."

"No..." she said, her breaths uneven, "he's my soulmate. And even though we're terrible together, fate thinks we're perfect for each other."
"Fate isn't always right," Chenle said, wrapping a blanket around the two, "love... it's untameable. No matter how much you alter reality or mess with your mind, you still can't force it to do anything."

"I understand... but the bond is pulling me towards him. It's fucking with my heart and I need it to stop," Yuna sighed.
"I don't know how to stop it, but you could try distracting yourself," Chenle said.

"Okay," she said, a tear slipping down her cheeks.
"Shh let's watch some movies," Chenle soothed, wiping her tears with his thumb.
"Only if it's Toy Story 4," she pouted.
"Naturally," the male smiled.

The day slipped by, and before Yuna knew it, it was already midday. During her time of suffering due to seeing the pictures of Jisung, she had gotten a few ideas.

"Hey, you're gay right?" Yuna said, marching into Chenle's room.
"Yeah," Chenle replied, cocking an eyebrow, "it seems to be a great conversation starter."

"Well I found a way to maybe strengthen mine and Jisung's bond," the girl said, sitting next to Chenle on his bed.
"And that is?" he questioned.

"I need you to kiss me and make sure people see," she replied.
"What?!" Chenle shouted, turning off his phone, "isn't that a little much?"

"No, I think it might make Jisung jealous and he'll maybe want me," she said, looking at the ground, "I know it's stupid so you don't have to do it."
Chenle groaned, "You make it so fucking hard to say no."

Yuna laid across his sprawled out body, "Please please please," she whined.
"Fine," Chenle breathed, "when?"

"Tomorrow. We're going to school."

Jisung sighed as he scrolled through his Instagram feed. He really fucked up, if that wasn't obvious.

Pictures of him and a girl kissing were everywhere, his tags were full of pictures of him and her.
The thing was, he didn't actually love her. He seduced her to suck the life out of her.

"God, nothing happens at the right time," he groaned.
"You got that right," a voice said from the side.

Jisung flinched and turned to see Mark was standing next to his bed, looking at him with a frown.
"Don't look at me like that," Jisung said, giving him a glare.

"You know you have to talk to her, right," Mark said softly.
"Don't want to," Jisung replied, looking back at his phone.

"Okay, but I'm coming back tomorrow to drag you two together because it'll have been two days."

Jisung nodded absentmindedly, waving Mark away, "Got it. Leave now."
"Rude. Bye," Mark said, fading into sparks.

"Holy shit!" Chenle screamed, seeing Mark appear behind Yuna.
"Oh hi Mark," she said, giving him a small wave. She had gotten used to him just appearing at this point.

"Hey, you know you have to see Jisung tomorrow, right?" he asked, looking at both her and Chenle.
Yuna nodded, "I know."

"That's good. I was just checking in, I'll see you later," he smiled.

Yuna didn't even notice the smiled Mark flashed Chenle.
"See you!" the girl said.

When Mark disappeared, Yuna looked at Chenle to see he was flushed red.
"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"Nothing," Chenle mumbled, "it's just that he's cute."

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

Well well well 😏