44

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter forty four - gone

"Yuna! Are you okay?" Jisung asked, panicking. 

"No! Does it look like I'm okay?!" she screamed, clutching her heart.

"What's wrong?" Jisung asked, moving closer to him.

"Get away! It gets worse when you come closer! I need my soulmate, please," she cried.

Jisung debated on whether or not to tell her, but he decided against it. Instead, he tried to move closer to touch her to alleviate the pain.

"Move away!"

"I'm just trying to help you," he said, stretching his hand out.

"Don't touch me unless you're my soulmate. You aren't, right?"

Jisung gulped, "No, I'm not."

"Then don't fucking touch me."

"Then what do I do?" he asked, looking around.

"Nothing. Do what you do best and leave me alone. I'm sleeping on the couch," and with that, she stood up, tears of agony streaming down her face.

Jisung laid back in his bed, shutting the lights off. It hurt his heart to leave her like that, but he knew it would be better in the long run.

Once she found someone from school she liked, she would fall in love with them and things would be better for them than they would have been if she ended up with Jisung. He didn't want to hurt her any more than he had already.

Yuna laid on the couch crying. Her heart and stomach were burning with pain. It came out of nowhere. She was just thinking about her soulmate and the piercing feeling started. All she wanted to do was meet her soulmate. Maybe she could convince them to give her a chance if they were face to face.

Then, her phone rang with a notification sent to the whole school.

Guess what?! Angel Jaemin and Meilee are dating! -Anonymous

Yuna threw her phone. The last thing she needed to hear about was her ex-friends' love lives. But she always knew Jaemin and Meillee liked each other.

When Yuna fell asleep, her body almost became immune to the pain. She fell asleep on Jisung's small couch, shivering from the cold. 

When she woke up, it was no better. The burning was still there, but she had exhausted all of her tears. She got ready for school emotionless, and she waited for Jisung in the car.

When he finally got in, she didn't even register his face. When he said her name, she ignored it, talking seemed too painful.

"Yuna?! Respond to me," Jisung said, getting loud.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm still in pain. Talking to you hurts, just drive," she shouted, her body nearly shaking with effort.

"Stop. We have to fix whatever's going on," Jisung said.

"Find me my soulmate. That's who I need. I don't know why, but I can feel it. I need them," she said, her breath coming out unevenly.

"I can't do that..." he said, looking down.

"Why not? You can see my string, just lead me to them!" she said, her voice shaky.

"I can't do that, I'm sorry."

"Then I don't need you. Unlock the car."

Jisung's eyes widened, "Why? Stop, you're being unreasonable."

"It's my fucking car! When you buy your own, you can control it," she spat.

Jisung reluctantly unlocked the car, allowing her to get out and slam the door. Immediately, Yuna took off running down the sidewalk.

Jisung got out of the car, shouting, "Yuna! Come back! Please!"

He tried to go after her, but she was too far. Their bond was weakened because of her anger, and he couldn't get to her. He went back inside, deciding to skip school.

He didn't know why, but he cared about Yuna. He cared about her wellbeing, her smile, her quirky attitude. He found himself thinking about her often. Whenever he had a decision, she came to mind. 

The Demons + Renjun

guys help

Haechan: with?

Yuna ran away when I wouldn't help her find her soulmate

I don't know what to do

and she's plaguing my mind

Renjun: then tell her you're her soulmate

duh

Haechan: and you must like her if she's on your mind that much

like really think about it

I'm not good for her

Renjun: That's not what we're thinking about right now

Right now we're asking if YOU like her

not anything else

I don't know

Renjun: would you let her date me?

do you like her?????

no, that's.. no

Haechan: he likes her

Renjun: for sure

I-

Haechan: Just talk to her. Let her know what you're feeling. If you can't do that then you're just stringing her on. Especially since she's your soulmate. She needs you and you aren't doing anything about it. If she gets mad, oh well. Nothing else will happen.

Renjun: exactly

fine. but if this backfires

you two are going to die in between my cold dead hands

Haechan: kinky

Renjun: ew

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

hi ;)