8

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter eight - he's a dick

Yuna looked and saw Park Jisung was her partner. She let out a little groan, knowing this wouldn't end well. How was she supposed to live with the most secretive and cold person in the school?

Jisung was looking down at his feet while all of the students went to see their partners. He was worried about who he would get, but he was hoping for the best.

"Hello?" Yuna asked in a small voice. Jisung looked up to be met with the eyes of his Soulmate, the very eyes he regretted ever looking into.

"Can I help you?" Jisung responded with a cold edge. "Well.. we're partners for the project," the girl said, causing Jisung's eyes to widen by a fraction.

"Oh um. Whatever," he replied, looking down at his hands.

"Well can we at least talk about the project?" Yuna said, trying to be polite.

Then, the bell rang and students rushed out of the room with their partners. Jisung stood briskly and walked out, getting away from her. Yuna noticed and she used after him, "Wait! How are we going to do this?"

Jisung whipped around his head to face her, "I don't want anything to do with you. Just be quiet and let's go," he said harshly.

Yuna rolled her eyes and followed Jisung outside. "Where are we going to stay?" she asked, looking up at the boy in the black mask.

Jisung ignored her and instead asked, "Where's your car? I walked and since we're doing this whole project thing, I'll drive us to where we need to go."

"Over here, I guess you can drive," Yuna said, walking to her car, "sorry it's a little old."

Jisung ignored her and took the keys, unlocking the car and getting in the driver's seat. Yuna got into the seat next to him and turned on the radio. Jisung looked at her sharply and turned it back off. Yuna didn't dare to touch it again.

"So, whose house are we going to stay at? I have a little brother, so I don't know if you're okay with that or..." Yuna said, looked over at Jisung.

"In that case, we can stay at my house. I live alone." Jisung responded, pulling out of the school parking lot. Yuna didn't think too much about the fact that he lived alone and instead held out her phone with the directions to her house put in. Jisung glanced at it once then ignored her, having already memorized the route at a glance.

"Okay then.." Yuna said, retracting her hand. Jisung continued to drive, and Yuna was shocked when she noticed he was going in the right direction. Fast learner, she supposed.

"Just know," Jisung spoke lowly, "that we're only partners for this project. I don't need to know you anymore than I do now. You're nothing to me."

Yuna nodded, muttering, "Asshole."

"I can hear you, you know," Jisung said.

"That was my point."

Jisung huffed, fighting back an evil smile. This girl was truly an idiot. Jisung would never catch feelings for her. Forget the soulmate shit.

"So Jisung, what's your favorite thing to do?" Yuna asked, turning to look at him.

"Nothing," he replied, not wanting to talk to her.

"Nothing? Surely you have something you like to do or-"

"Do you ever stop talking?" Jisung said harshly, silencing her.

Yuna tried to laugh it off and ignore him, but she also felt those tingles squeeze at her heart. She decided on sitting quietly and looking out the window, her bottom lip trapped between her teeth.

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

well well well that's not very nice