54

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter fifty four - i love you

"Yuna, what the hell?" Jisung said, sitting on the edge of his bed.
Once she said her last sentence at Chenle's house, she dragged him home and didn't give him a chance to speak until now.
They were both out of breath, they made it home in six minutes when it would usually take twenty.

"Sorry, I just needed a quiet place to talk," she said, sitting down next to Jisung.
"What do you need to talk about?" he asked.

"Do you know how to test if soulmates love each other?" she asked him.
"Well... no," Jisung responded.

"Well I heard from Mark that if you cut the red line of fate and it stays together, then you love each other. If it breaks but reattaches after a few minutes, then you don't. People say that once you cut it and it doesn't work, the bond is sour. But if you cut it and it says you're in love, it means you're a perfect match."

Jisung's heartbeat quickened, he knew he liked Yuna, but he didn't know how she felt. He didn't want to ruin his chances, or even her happiness with a sour bond.
Before he could say anything, Yuna had already taken scissors and cut the string, mentally crossing her fingers and closing her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, she saw the string was fully intact, and it seemed to be glowing.

Both of their breaths caught. They eyed the way the string floated like it was alive. The pair could feel their soulmate tattoos pulsing, adrenaline rushing throughout them.

Slowly, Jisung met her eyes, "What..."
"Do you get it now?" she said, giving him a small smile.
Jisung nodded and continued to look at her fondly. She was truly a gift from fate.

After a few moments, Jisung finally said, "Since when?"
"Since when did I like you?" she asked, receiving a nod from Jisung.
"I realized I liked you when I saw the picture of you and the other girl, it made me realize something. Your personality, your facade, your charm, it's what made me fall for you. You're one of a kind, I've never met someone as special. Honestly, I'm pretty sure I liked you all along," she smiled.

"What about you?" she asked.
"Same thing. Since we met, I pushed you away because I knew deep inside I cared for you... and you were too good of a girl for me. Your smile, your heart, your wit, all of it makes you a unique girl. Everyone would die just to date you, and it feels surreal that you fucking chose me out of the 7 billion people in the world."

Yuna chuckled, "Just because I'm a nice person doesn't mean you don't deserve me. You deserve the world," she said, lacing their fingers.
"What did I do in my past life to get this crazy life?" he asked no one in particular.

"You became Park Jisung," Yuna grinned, "the world's international bad boy," she joked.
"Shush," Jisung said, his face tinted with pink.

"It's okay. Now you're my Park Jisung."

Jisung looked her in the eyes and felt a rush of bravery.
"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

Yuna felt butterflies shoot through her stomach, and she said, "Of course."

Jisung cupped the back of her neck, pressing their lips together. It was the most tender kiss either of them had ever had. Jisung ran his lips along hers as if she was made of glass.

Her hands came up to play with his silky hair, running her fingers through it soothingly.
Jisung cupped her jaw with one hand and tucked her hair behind her ear with the other.

Eventually Jisung reached down and connected their hands, letting the warmth between them satisfy their hearts.
Kissing Yuna felt like everything in the world was right again. It was true what they said; once you kiss your soulmate, you don't feel any pain.

Once they pulled away, their faces were flushed and grins were stuck on their mouths.
"Guess we didn't last long as friends," Jisung said, pressing their foreheads together while giving her a gummy smile.
"It's okay, kissing you is much better," Yuna breathed.

"Yuna, will you be my girlfriend?" Jisung asked, his stomach swimming with nerves in which Yuna could feel.
"Hey, don't be nervous. Obviously I'll be your girlfriend," she said, connecting their lips in a short kiss.

"You've made me soft," Jisung fake pouted.
"Please, everyone knows you need it," she smiled.

Yuna ran her fingers around Jisung's palm, occasionally playing with his rings. She could tell Jisung wanted a hug, so she splayed herself across his figure.

"God, Yuna I fucking hate you," Jisung blurted out.

Yuna engulfed Jisung in a kiss that he gladly reciprocated. She inhaled his scent, a fuzzy feeling in her head surfacing from the warmth he radiated.

"I love you too."

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

finallyyyyy
they're in love sjkdjskds