7

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter seven - the project

Yuna was nervous the rest of the day, but the tingles didn't come back. She supposed her soulmate got used to the tattoo, so she continued on with her life.

At lunch, she sat with her friends. At the table were Sohyee, Meilee, Chenle, Jaemin, and Jeno.

Chenle was a good friend to her, he was like her personal advisor. She loved him like a brother and was always there when she needed him. He was also a human along with Sohyee and Meilee.

Jaemin and Jeno were both angels. They fit the perfect characteristics of an angel, and they were both gorgeous. Meilee and Sohyee definitely liked them, in Yuna's opinion, but she never teased them about it.

"So I heard the news," Chenle said, coming and sitting down, "you have a soulmate."

Yuna nodded, "But we're probably not going to meet. But I hope we do. True love sounds fun." She proceeded to take a bite out of Chenle's sandwich, earning a whine and grumble.

"Oh shut up and quit being a baby, you twat," Sohyee said, throwing her extra sandwich at him, which he caught with excitement. Chenle flipped her off, and she stuck her tongue out, cracking her knuckles.

"Chill chill guys," Yuna said, "Chenle, be a teenager. Sohyee, don't kill him."

Chenle rolled his eyes, "Anyways, I have some news. My mom said she didn't even fill out the form, so I don't have to do the project!"

"You're so lucky," Yuna pouted, "I don't wanna share a room with a stranger, nonetheless a bed."

"It'll be fun!" Meilee said, "plus maybe the person can help you find your soulmate." Yuna shrugged, not too excited about the project.

"Yeah, it's great because I get to sit back and watch y'all suffer," Chenle said, stretching his arms out with a grin on his face. He quickly retracted his cocky demeanor when Sohyee held up her fist threateningly.

Meanwhile, the two angels were laughing and having small talk here and there. Yuna could swear Meilee had heart eyes over Jaemin.

When lunch ended, they all walked towards the last class of the day. Other students around appeared just as nervous. She even saw Park Jisung walk in on time, which was a new thing.

Yuna walked into her college prep class, looking around to see the names weren't posted yet. The girl took her seat and waited for the teacher to begin speaking.

"Hello students," Mrs. Do began, "as you may remember, today is the day you will be starting your roommate project."

The students nodded attentively, too interested to protest. She kept talking, "Today you will get your partners, but first let's go over some rules." The students groaned, wanting to hear the pairings.

Mrs. Do ignored the students, "Firstly, tonight you will meet and figure out where you will be staying. Then the person who is moving for the semester needs to get their stuff. Both partners need to help, as this is a duo project."

Some kids rolled their eyes, annoyed that they had to do work on a Friday. Yuna wasn't too mad, it wasn't like she had anything to do anyways.

"Secondly, you heard from yesterday, please treat each other respectfully, and in turn leave their belongings alone. Violation of these rules will result in a fail."

"Lastly, you both need to sleep in the same room, just like a studio college dorm. Please be respectful and polite. If you only have one bed, be formal. None of this childish behavior I have seen in the past could be exhibited."

That was what Yuna was worried about. What if the person didn't like her? Or if they were a loud sleeper? She felt her cheeks burn at the thought of sharing a bed with a guy she didn't know.

"Now, I will post the list of names, please gather peacefully," she said as she taped the paper to the wall. None of the students listened, and they rushed up to the paper, trampling over the teacher.

She saw that Park Jisung decided to stay in his seat and just wait for her partner. She didn't want to get into that mess, so she stood to look at the sheet.

Her eyes didn't register the parents that weren't hers and her friends, and she gasped when she saw who she was paired with.

┏━━━ •●• ━━━┓

Partners:

Na Jaemin + Oh Meilee

Min Sohyee + Lee Jeno

Lee Haechan + Huang Renjun

Zhong Chenle (exempted)

Song Yuna + Park Jisung

etc..

┗━━━ •●• ━━━┛

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

lookie lookie she's with jisung