11

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter eleven - not ideal

Yuna was seated on Jisung's bed since he didn't have a desk. When he emerged from the restroom, she looked up and smiled. She also slightly frowned, he was still wearing his mask.

"Why are you still wearing that mask?" Yuna asked, pouting.

"Wouldn't you like to know."

"Yes! I would!" she said, looking at him expectantly.

"Too bad. You saw my face the other day. Fantasize about that."

Yuna threw Jisung's pillow at him, "You're an ass."

"Thanks. Now get yours off of my bed."

Yuna complied, moving to make her bed on the floor. It wasn't exactly comfortable, but she didn't want to sleep in the same bed as Jisung anyway.

Later, when they were about to go to sleep, Yuna's phone rang with an app notification and he threw a book at her, which she gladly returned.

The rest of the night continued like that, both of them exchanging glares and remarks. Yuna was getting agitated, and she wasn't sure if she could handle being Jisung's partner.

Anytime she moved, he looked at her like she was the most useless and annoying person in the world.

Each time she had to leave the room, he stared daggers at her.

He just wasn't the ideal partner, not to mention he was cold, heartless, and someone Yuna couldn't stand.

At bedtime, the both of them ignored each other and curled up in their respective spots.

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

it's short i'm sorry