56

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter fifty six - demon wings, angel halo

"Angel, I have something for you," Jisung said.
The two were in Jisung's room, preparing to go to sleep. Yuna laid on his bed, completely tired from their day.
"Really? You didn't have to," Yuna smiled, sitting up.

"I wanted to," Jisung shrugged, handing her a box.
Yuna opened it and saw that he gave her a pair of earrings. Each earring had a small angel wing pendant hanging off of it.
"Get it? You're half angel, and you're my angel?" Jisung joked.

Yuna admired the earrings and gave him a small hug, "It's perfect," she said, pressing a kiss to Jisung's lips, "thank you."

The two laid down to go to sleep, Yuna laying next to Jisung. She placed her lips on his, sensing that he was craving attention. She ran her hands along his shoulders, his hands encasing her in a hug. She allowed Jisung to lightly lick into her mouth, parting her lips.
She ran her tongue across his bottom lip, causing him to shiver. Yuna let out a small laugh and proceeded to press tiny kisses all over his face.

When they pulled away, Jisung flushed and turned his head to the side in an attempt to hide his face.
"You're cute," she mumbled.
"No," he replied, "that's your job."

They laid there in comfortable silence, listening to the sound of each other's heartbeats. Jisung couldn't remember the last time he felt so calm and safe. Usually his nightmares plagued his thoughts. He clutched the girl tighter, scared to ever let her go.
"Hey Jisung?" Yuna said, breaking the silence.
"Hmm?"

"You know that... bond thing, the way to tell if you're half and half and stuff... would you be okay with actually going through with it? I think it would be okay for us. But if you don't want to, it's okay."
Jisung sat up, looking her in the eyes, "That would mean we would be permanently bonded," he said.
"It's okay, I love you. And plus, we're already permanently bonded," she said, holding up her finger.

"True," he chuckled, "but are you sure? Some people say it hurts, and I don't want you to have regrets."
Yuna rolled her eyes, "I'm not a child. I'll be fine. Plus, my biggest regret right now is not having ripped off your mask earlier."
The boy smiled, "Okay... only if you want to," he said uncertainly.

"I do," Yuna said, reassuring him.
The two sat in front of each other, Yuna climbing into Jisung's lap to hug him. His breath ghosted over the side of her neck, causing her to shiver.
"Are you sure-" he began.
"Yes," she said while pressing a light kiss to his shoulder.

He moved his mouth closer to her neck, his fangs protruding and lightly touching the skin above her collarbone.
"I love you," he whispered as he slowly sank his teeth into her flesh.
Moments later, he was sure Canada could hear the scream she let out.

"Holy shit!" she breathed, "Why the fuck does it hurt so much-"
Jisung ran his hands along her back in an attempt to calm her. He gave the skin a small suck before retracting his fangs and sitting up.
Almost immediately, they both felt pain in their tattoos, the air feeling thin, causing them to gasp for oxygen. Their line of fate sparkled with a new purpose, the air feeling electric.

Yuna's eyes went dark, gold and red sparks slowly pouring into them. It felt like her entire life was flashing behind her eyelids, her hands and skin feeling hot to the touch. She looked down and saw there were two black wings underneath her halo tattoo.
Jisung was the same, his back tattoo feeling like it was on fire, a halo appearing above it. As soon as the moment began, it was gone, and they were both left panting, clutching their stomachs in agony.

Jisung took Yuna's wrist and examined her tattoo, Yuna moving his shirt up to see his. The tattoos looked clean and neat, almost exhibiting a mysterious vibe.
"Now we're both demonic and angelic," Jisung chuckled.
Yuna ran her hand along the bite near her collarbone. She felt sparks fly through her body when she touched it. She shuddered and pursed her lips, "It seems we are."

Jisung took her hands in his, admiring the way gold and red swam between their fingers.
"I can't believe this shit," Jisung said, "I'm now half of what I used to despise completely."
Yuna let out a laugh, "Well guess what, I'm the same. I can't believe I have heat powers now."

"This is insane," Jisung breathed, "three fucking months and suddenly I'm bonded to the girl I'm going to spend the rest of my life with."
"I could say the same," Yuna smiled.

The two curled up next to each other, slotting their legs together. Jisung turned out the lights and he heard small snores coming out of Yuna.
He pulled out his phone and snapped a photo of Yuna's bite, smiling at the fact that she actually trusted him, unlike so many people around him.

The Demons + Renjun (and Chenle now)

[1 image attatched]

Haechan: You lucky bastard

Chenle: replied to Haechan she's dating him for gods sake

Renjun: I need to bleach my eyes

Chenle: Ugh my bestie too busy out here getting smothered by her boyfriend to answer me 😪

Lmao

Renjun: So you guys finally found out the half and half situation?

Yeah.. but it turns out that we're both half angel and demon

Haechan: Good god nothing ever gets calm around here

Chenle: When Yuna's involved, nothing's normal

Exactly
it's fun

Haechan: The real question is.... did you fuck her?

Renjun: You nasty

Chenle: eW

Haechan, these are for you ⛓
gooodnight

Haechan: My question still wasn't answered but ok

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

well...