47

I ACTUALLY EDITED THIS BECAUSE THERE WERE SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS LIKE Y'ALL BE IN MY PMS YELLING AT ME SMH

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter forty seven - ice cream is better than therapy

"You've got to be kidding me!" Yuna laughed, hitting her hand against Chenle's thigh, "There's no way!"

Chenle wiped his tears of laughter, "Yeah, I can't believe it either."

The two were sitting in Chenle's car eating ice cream. They took some time to really catch up and distract Yuna from Jisung. In truth, it was working. The boy rarely crossed his mind for the rest of the afternoon.

"So you're seriously telling me Sohyee and Jeno started dating because of me?!" she said, laughing even harder.

"Yeah, once you left, they got together because they saw you with... you know who," Chenle said.

"Let's ignore you know who for as long as we can, wait- oh my god this sounds like Harry Potter.."

At that, both of them bursted out laughing again, high on sugar. 

"We're so weird," Yuna chuckled.

"Shush, you love it," Chenle commented, rolling down his window to throw their trash into the trash can.

"Maybe, but don't you dare tell anyone."

"I won't. It's just you and me right now," he said, sighing as he looked out at the sunset.

"It's better than having toxic people in our lives. And who knows... maybe I'll make up with you know who and we can be friends with his group. They're actually pretty cool."

"Maybe. But for now, let's go home and finish your movie," Chenle said, "Frozen is iconic."

Yuna laughed, "It sure is."

Jisung groaned for the millionth time that night. He couldn't believe he was so stupid. Sure, he didn't expect everything with Yuna to happen, but she was right. He treated her like shit for no reason.

In truth, he missed her. It was quiet and lonely without her. He was used to their playful fighting and sour exchanges, so not having her made him spiral.

And things were different now. She knew what he had been hiding. She knew things about him that he rarely told people. It felt like they had a strong bond, but now it was gone.

Jisung felt a rush of anger and this time he didn't suppress it. Instead, he let it take over. He walked out of his house and to a dark alleyway where he snapped people's necks and took their blood. It had been so long since he hunted while he was angry, and he had to restrain himself from taking too many lives.

As he was sucking on a woman's neck, he looked up and saw Haechan who was also dripping with blood.

"Seems like things with Yuna didn't really go well, did they," Haechan said, feeling bad for his friend even in their current situation.

Jisung groaned, "Don't even remind me of that headache. She's probably with Chenle, and she's better off like that. If she really needs to talk to me she knows where to find me. But I'm not going to push it because I've been trying so hard to stay away from her."

Haechan nodded, "I get it. Just make sure she doesn't consume your thoughts. It's not good to dwell on someone for too long. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a few hot chicks to seduce and kill," he said, "And don't worry, I'll make sure to relay this to Renjun so you don't have to. See ya."

"See you hyung," Jisung said.

When Haechan was out of sight, Jisung sighed in relief. He didn't want to deal with retelling the story. It was still fresh in his emotions. Once he found enough blood to be satisfied and full, he went home and took a long shower. He needed something to distract himself from Yuna.

He thought about talking to her through their thoughts, but he wanted to give her time. As much as he knew he needed her, the least he could do was give her what she wanted. 

"We have to skip school for the rest of the week," Chenle said, "It's for... our need to binge shows and chill purposes."

"You are such a bad influence on me lele. But I love the idea so okay!" Yuna said.

They were both curled up on Chenle's couch watching Frozen. It was a nice way to just let go of reality and enjoy time with her friend. 

She had known Chenle longer than anyone she knew. They met in preschool when she dropped her ice cream in front of everyone. She remembered sharing Chenle's ice cream with two spoons. 

"You know Chenle, if I wasn't fated to Jisung I would call us soulmates."

"We're platonic soulmates, obviously," he said laying his head on her shoulder, "and right now we need to sleep."

Yuna turned off the tv and laid with Chenle, "Goodnight."

"Goodnight princess."

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

I'm sorry but the drama is about to hit the fucking fan  ;)