43

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter forty three - so close

Yuna bit back a smile as she washed the dishes. Jisung liked her brownies, which in her books, was a win. When she finished, she walked into the room to see Jisung on the bed once again.

"Hey," she said, sitting down next to him.

"Hi," he mumbled, focused on the game he was playing on his phone.

"Whatcha doing?" she asked, looking over at his phone.

"Just playing a shooting game," he said, turning off his phone, "you must want something."

"You know me," she said, cracking a smile, "I have another question."

"Okay," Jisung said reluctantly, "shoot."

"So, I was wondering why you wear a mask all the time. Like is it appearance-wise? Or what?"

Jisung shot her a look, "You've seen me briefly before, even you know I'm hot."

"You're so full of yourself."

"Please, everyone wishes they were full of me," he remarked, fiddling with his rings, looking her dead in the eyes.

"You're so immature," she said, hitting him over the head with his pillow.

"Whatever."

"But seriously, why do you wear it?"

Jisung fiddled with the edge of his mask. It wasn't a good idea to reveal himself, but he couldn't help but want to. Before he did anything crazy, he stopped himself.

"I just do. I prefer it," he said, shrugging.

"But I never saw you wear it before we became partners..."

"It's a new thing. Don't think too much about it."

"Okay..." Yuna shrugged, Jisung didn't seem like he was going to answer it so she didn't push further.

"Oh shit!" Yuna shouted, jumping up from the bed and going to rummage through her stuff.

"What's wrong?" Jisung asked, looking at her with wide eyes.

"I have gymnastic videos to record for the new practice room opening," she groaned.

"What the fuck? Gymnastics? You didn't tell me you did that."

Yuna huffed, pulling out her gym bag, "You never asked."

"Well... can I watch?"

"Sure, but if I fall on my ass I'm blaming it on you."

Jisung raised his hands in surrender, "Fine."

Yuna walked out of Jisung's house and onto the driveway, "I can't do anything but my floor showcase here, and the concrete isn't exactly safe, but it'll do."

"No," Jisung said, pulling out the car keys and handing them to her, "go to your gym. I would rather that than you busting your ass."

Yuna scoffed, "You have such little faith in me. Well, at least you care."

"I don't care. I just don't want blood on my driveway."

"Sure sure Jisung."

Yuna pulled out of the driveway and drove to her gym. She was nervous to show Jisung because no one really knew she did gymnastics. It was more of a hobby she had, not a skill.