5

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter five - soulmate

Jisung groaned as he woke to the sound of his alarm blaring. "God fuck I'm awake turn the fuck off," he groaned, smacking his phone to turn it off. When it stopped ringing, he sighed and laid back down. The last thing he wanted to do was go to school and find out who his roommate would be.

He stood from his bed, wincing at the cold of the floor making contact with his feet. Out of nowhere, he felt a sharp needle-like feeling on his wrist. Feeling alarmed, he looked down and cursed loudly, "Out of all times, now! What the fuck!"

On his wrist was the name "Song Yuna" being etched in cursive with black ink. He knew he shouldn't have helped her up. He knew it. He should've just let her fall. Now that they had made eye contact, their soulmate bond had been activated.

But the only way for her to find out that they were soulmates was if she saw Jisung's full face after the mark appeared, which he vowed he would never let happen. If he did, they wouldn't be allowed to live without each other.

An angel would make them stay together. And the last thing he wanted to do was have an angel drag him back to his soulmate.

There were a lot of stupid (in Jisung's opinion) rules for soulmates. Once they made eye contact and saw each other's faces, they had to see each other at least once a day. If not, a soulmate angel would find them and bring them to each other, regardless of their condition.

It made Jisung mad because he didn't need a soulmate. He was a demon. He was self-sufficient.

All that could cross his mind was why her? He wished that his soulmate was halfway across the world, living in a desert. That way he wouldn't ever have to meet them. But no. It had to be a pretty girl who happened to go to his school.

Jisung pushed through the crowd of people talking outside of the school building and he walked in, silencing people with his piercing gaze. He wore a black mask, pulled at high up as he could. He tried to hide his face from anyone that could possibly resemble his soulmate. It didn't help that he had Yuna in his last class.

When he made it to his first class, he was met by a weird gaze from Haechan. "What's up with you?" Haechan asked, trying to take the mask off of him.

"Stop," Jisung said, securing the mask, "A lot's wrong." He pulled up his long sleeve to show Haechan what was written on the underside of his wrist.

Haechan's eyes widened comically and Jisung rolled his eyes. "Ohmygod," Haechan breathed, taking in the sight of the mark. Jisung shot him a look as if saying 'don't even start,' and Haechan took the mental hint and sat back in his seat, waiting for the class to start.

All throughout the lesson, all Jisung could do was feel his tattoo tingle. It was like it knew Yuna was nearby. To stop the tingling, he tried slapping his wrist, which didn't work at all. He resulted in sinking further into his chair and scowling at anyone who looked his way.

The rest of the period slipped by slowly, and when the bell rang, he walked out briskly, clearing a path in the hallway. When he was almost to his second class, he passed a familiar face and he averted his eyes. It was Yuna, chatting with one of her friends. He ducked into a classroom to hide for a few seconds. The last thing he wanted to do was associate himself with his Soulmate.

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

well..... that happened...