60

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter sixty - 😎 

TW: Graphic Violence 

Yuna walked down the hallway, getting ready to go to her third class. She was going to turn the corner when she heard shouts in the distance. As if on cue, she collapsed in pain.
"Jisung..." she whispered.

Jisung winced as he was slammed into a locker by Jeno. Jeno was a lot more muscular than Jisung, and he felt like was just a rag doll.
"Fuck off," Jisung said in pain.
"Why should I? You fucking took my friends and you destroyed a part of my life," Jeno spat.

Jeno hit him in the gut in between words, "You. are. a. fucking. worthless. demon."
Jisung's face burned in agony as he felt a punch hit his nose. It was definitely bleeding at this point. Then Jisung thought about Yuna. His eyes widened when he realised she could feel his pain.
As if a switch was flipped, Jisung reversed the situation and slammed Jeno into the locker.

"Actually," he said with a cruel tone, "both me and Yuna are half and half now."
He allowed his eyes to glow both red and gold, shoving his soulmate tattoo in Jeno's face. You're hurting her too."
That simple sentence made Jeno falter, which allowed Jisung to slam his fist into his jaw.

Yuna cried out as she rushed to where the screams were coming from. She spotted Chenle, and she walked over to him.
"Help me," she breathed, "hurts... Jisung. Please hurry."

Chenle seemed to get it because he began rushing Yuna towards where the noise was coming from. When they rounded the corner, they saw that Jeno and Jisung were in a fist fight.
Jeno pinned Jisung down for a second, which allowed Sohyee to slam her foot into Jisung's shoulder.

"Stop! Please!" Yuna screamed, crying out in pain. Tears ran down her face and her body was shaking.
"Get away!" Jeno shouted, still delivering punches to Jisung.
"You're hurting me too," she sobbed.

"I'm sorry then," Jeno said.

Meilee came running around the corner, rushing to her friend, "Are you okay Yuna?"
Yuna shook her head, "The pain Jisung's feeling.. I can feel it too."
Meilee looked over at what was happening and her eyes widened, "I'll get Jaemin."

Quickly, Meilee texted Jaemin and not even a few minutes later, he rushed over, his hair messy.
"What's wrong?"
Yuna pointed at Jisung and Jeno, "Please help," she said, shaking with the effort she was using to stand.

Something in Jaemin's face changed and he walked out to where the two were fighting. More people crowded around them, now forming a circle.
"Jisung!" he called, "are you okay?"
"No, now fucking help," Jisung said with a strangled voice.

"Run!" Jaemin yelled, moving to throw punches at Jeno.
One of the many perks of being Na Jaemin: he's fucking ripped.
"Sorry, but you're on the wrong side," Jaemin said, delivering a punch to Jeno's nose.

Jisung ran to Yuna, engulfing her in a hug. At this point, Haechan and Renjun had arrived, and they stood there and comforted the couple.

Meanwhile, Jaemin easily had Jeno down, and he finished off the fight with ease. Jaemin threw Jeno to the floor, giving him a cold stare.
"I don't even know you are," Jaemin spat, "it's hard to believe we're both angels."

Jeno mumbled a "fuck you" and Jaemin shoved his foot into Jeno's stomach, "You're tragic, hurting people who didn't do anything to you."
Jaemin gave Sohyee a look, "Turns out you're just as fake as you look."

Before walking away, he flipped Jeno off,
"Bye bitch."

Jaemin panted was out of breath, a victorious smile on his face.
"I hope that proves my friendship with you guys," he said to Jisung, Haechan and Renjun.
All of them nodded, "Thank you," Renjun said.

"Honestly I didn't know an angel could throw down like that," Haechan said, causing Chenle to snort.

"Angel, I'm sorry. He came after me and I'm sorry I made you feel pain," Jisung said to Yun, tears running down his cheeks.
"Jisung, you have blood all over your face, don't worry about me. Let's go clean you up," Yuna said, leading him to the bathroom.

Yuna wiped up the blood off of his face and gave small kisses to each bruise, making them fade away.
"I love angel powers," the girl said.
"I love you," Jisung smiled.

"King of cheesiness," Yuna giggled, lacing their hands together, "now let's go find the others."

When they found their friends, they thanked them and began to talk.
"I'm sorry, you guys," Jisung said.
"It was Jeno who started it," Meilee said, "you're okay."

"Jeno's lucky I didn't suck the life out of him," Haechan commented.
"As an angel, I would like to say that our blood isn't as sweet as it seems," Jaemin mentioned.
"True. Especially since it's Jen Hoe," Haechan joked, causing everyone to laugh.

"Oh shit, we're late to class," Chenle said, causing them to all run in opposite directions.
"See ya!"

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

oh hello