21

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter twenty one - rage and death

"Uh..." Yuna said, feeling uneasy about the whole situation. She could practically feel Jisung's anger radiating.

"I promise you Yuna.. he's evil. All he's going to do is use you and trick you. I know you may think highly of everyone, but demons are just... not good for you," Jeno said.

"U-um okay, Jen. See you, tomorrow guys," she said, moving to hang up.

"Bye," Jeno and Jaemin chorused.

When she hung up, she sighed and looked at Jisung.

"This...." he said while clenching his teeth, "is why I don't tell people anything about me. Telling you everything that I did tonight was a mistake, even if it was minor things. You're just like all of the shitty people around here. You know what? I'll go be a demon. Time for me to kill people, since that's all I'm good for. Don't worry... I'll make sure to measure how much blood I consume."

And with that, Jisung barged out of his house and into the dark of the night.

Yuna felt horrible. Yes, Jisung was a demon, but she wasn't even given the time to give him a chance. She knew Jaemin and Jeno meant well, but Jisung hadn't done anything to her. In fact, he wanted to stay away.

She laid down on her makeshift bed and worried. If he was going out to kill people, that meant that innocent lives were being taken all because she forgot to take her phone off speaker. Just the thought made her stomach queasy.

She sat there in the dark, having turned off all of the lights. She decided to text her friends.

Self Deception Club

Omg Jisung heard Jaemin and Jeno saying I needed to drop him as a partner

MeiMei: You need to!! He's bad news

Sohyee: fr

But he didn't do anything wrong!

And now he's out killing people

Sohyee: demons and their unhealthy coping habits

MeiMei: It doesn't matter what he did.

He's a demon

Come on you're an honorary angel along with us Yuna!

Surely you can't be thinking about keeping him as your partner

Well...

Sohyee: leave her alone for tonight

later we'll talk (smack) some sense into her

MeiMei: Okay!

You fucks seriously didn't help

Sohyee: ❤️

Yuna bit her bottom lip, she felt tears welling up in her eyes. She didn't want Jisung to kill people, as much as she hated him, she didn't want anything bad to happen.

Jisung sighed as he snapped the fourth neck of the night. Quickly draining the businessman of his blood, he threw him to the side and moved on. There was blood dripping down his chin, soaking his long sleeve.

"Fuck humans, fuck everything. Fuck everyone." Jisung cursed as he suffocated another guy, indulging in his blood.

Jisung thought about Yuna, who was back in his room. He thought, he thought he could get along with her. But no, she was associated with angels, and they took every chance at that away.

And deep deep down, he knew they were soulmates. He knew he wouldn't feel complete with anyone but her. Oh well, he had grown used to having an empty feeling in his chest. It was for the better. Maybe he really was a monster.. maybe he wasn't fit to be Yuna's soulmate in the first place.

Just as he thought that he felt a searing pain in his wrist, and a swirly feeling in his stomach.

Yuna sat on her bed, shaking with fear. She was over being scared. Now she just wanted Jisung to come home. Tears fell as she hoped and hoped she would come back. She knew demons had teleporting powers... why wasn't he teleporting back?

"Ugh I'm so stupid," she mumbled, "if it wasn't for me, Jisung wouldn't be out there. Park Jisung, come back," she cried, shaking.

"Park Jisung, I hate you, but please come back...."

"I messed up.... I want to give you a chance, it's my friends, not me."

"Jisung! Come back!"

"Jisung...."

"PARK JISUNG!!"

She felt tingles shoot down her arm and her wrist, and she heard someone land on the ground in front of her.

"What... in god's fucking sakes could you want," Jisung spat. wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

Yuna looked downwards, scared of him, "Uh.... I didn't know it would work... how did you get here?"

"Don't fucking worry about it. Now, what do you want," he said, moving closer to where the moonlight shone on him.

He was covered in blood. It was dripping out of his mask and onto his clothes. Yuna shivered and recoiled in fear, "Jisung.... please stop. Don't kill people. Please."

"Seeing your face already ruined my appetite. I'm done for the night. I'm going to shower. Go to sleep you fucking menace," Jisung bit back, walking away.

Yuna was hurt, but she was glad he was home. She laid down in peace, drowning in Jisung's scent on the blankets, drifting off to sleep.

Jisung stood in the shower, grimacing at the blood rushing down the drain. When he felt the pain in his wrist, he was teleported back to his room. He knew it was the Soulmate bond. He cursed himself for helping Yuna up. He wished that he let her fall to the ground, letting him get lost and the bond lost in the process.

He looked down at his wrist to see her name still there. He felt a wave of anger rush over him, and he contemplated going back out to kill.

But then he remembered Yuna's scared face when he got home covered in blood. He remembered that she wanted him home so bad that it triggered the Soulmate bond. He remembered that as much as he wanted to be anything else, he was a demon with a soulmate, and that was how it was.

He clenched his fists, stepping out of the shower. He shouldn't be thinking about Yuna. She was worthless to him...

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

well well well... the bond strengthens