46

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter forty six - inked on my wrist

"Jisung! What the fuck!" Yuna screamed, pain clouding her vision.

"Just breathe, the pain will subside."

Once it subsided, she looked to her wrist and nearly choked. Jisung's name was on her wrist. He was her soulmate. She looked up at Jisung and he was wide-eyed and staring at her.

Jisung couldn't believe what he had done. He spent months trying to avoid this moment, and he fucking made it happen. 

"So," he said quietly, "now you know. We're soulmates."

Yuna stared up at him with teary eyes. Her tattoo was pretty, that was undeniable, but the fact that she was fated to Jisung the whole time hurt. It hurt that he hated her too.

"You let me go through all of those weeks of pain... and you could've helped me?" she asked, her entire body shaking.

"Yuna, I-"

She cut him off, "You told me those hurtful things in my mind and you let me cry over it for nights on end?"

"I can explai-"

"You fucking let me do everything for you and treat you better than myself despite my pain, and you didn't tell me?!"

"Yuna, let me-"

"You knew for this whole time and you still fucking let me cry?! You let me get suicidal thoughts, you heard my secrets in my mind, you just let all of that happen?!"

"Yuna stop-"

"Goodbye Jisung," she said, standing up to leave, "I need some time."

"Please-"

"No. You took my time, now let me have some for a little while," she said, moving to walk out of the house.

"Okay," Jisung gulped, "see you."

Yuna didn't respond and she walked out of the house, slamming the door and running back to Chenle's car. She threw open the car door and climbed in, catching her breath.

"He's my soulmate," Yuna said, the flow of her tears slowing down. She had cried so many times since she met Jisung, she couldn't even count.

"I know. The angels told me, and it's been so hard knowing but I knew he had to tell you. And that's why I snapped today," Chenle said, looking down apologetically.

"It's okay lele, you're the best. If you weren't here, I wouldn't have found out today. Thank you," she said, reaching over the middle console to hug her friend.

"Are you mad?"

"Not at all. Well I'm mad that the angels, my parents, and Jisung knew, and no one told me, but it's okay. I'm mostly frustrated with Jisung. I was so convinced he wasn't like people said. I thought he was sweet, and he truly is, when he wants to be. I'm just hurt that he sat there and watched me go through that pain."

"Hey, that's normal," Chenle said patting her back, "you'll feel better eventually. Maybe you can talk to him then. For now, take some time to think. You can stay with me."

"Thank you so much, I don't know what I'd do without you," Yuna chuckled.

"You'd be stuck with Jisung," Chenle remarked, "so it's good I'm here with you."

Yuna smiled at her friend and squeezed his shoulder, "Let's get out of here and do something fun. School's already almost over so there's no point in going."

"Ice cream?"

"You know it," she grinned.

 ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

i lowkey want a tattoo but i don't at the same time