29

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter twenty nine - more talking and some sleep

Yuna gasped, shocked at the news she received. Jisung flipped his friends off, taking deep breaths so he didn't just run out and hurt people. The veins in his neck were tense, and he popped his knuckles.

Yuna could feel his anger radiating, and for whatever reason, she felt it pool in the pit of her stomach. She turned to Renjun and Haechan and saw that they both had their lips pressed together, Haechan hiding a smile.

"That's it for our ted talk," Renjun said, smiling sweetly and nervously, "Goodbye."

They hung up the phone, leaving Jisung and Yuna alone in silence. Yuna saw Jisung was angry, his eyes swimming with red flecks. She tried to touch his arm, but he shoved her away, causing her to let out a scared squeak.

At that, Jisung's eyes stopped glowing and he came back to reality.

"Fuck," he said, running his fingers through his hair, "I'm so sorry, it's an anger issue I have I'm sorry."

"It's fine," Yuna smiled. She moved closer to him and pushed him off the bed, causing him to hit the ground with a loud thud, "Now we're even."

Jisung grimaced and sat back on the bed, "One, ouch, what the fuck. And two, now you know."

"Yeah I know, but why didn't you want me to know? Soulmates are so cool and they're fascinating."

"Not mine. Mine hurts me because I'm a demon. This person's too good for me. I'd corrupt them eventually. And you can't convince me otherwise."

"You're not a bad person, Jisung. You just need someone to bring out the best in you. And that person is your soulmate. Also, you know who they are?"

"Maybe. And yes."

Just then, Yuna's phone rang with a call from Jaemin. She felt Jisung tense when he read the name, and she reassuringly put a hand on his thigh, causing a shiver to run up his spine. She answered the call and was met with the faces of her best friends, except Chenle wasn't there.

"Hey Yuna!" Jaemin shouted, giving her a blinding smile. She could feel Jisung's distaste radiating off of him.

"Are you all hanging out without me?" she asked a little hurt.

Jisung could feel it, he could feel that she was deeply hurt, despite her cover, and he impulsively grabbed her hand, causing both of them to jolt. It felt like sparks were flying, even though they couldn't see anything.

"Well, we didn't know if you would be busy with Jisung," Sohyee said, wrinkling her nose.

"He's sitting right here, you can see him, quit being immature," Yuna bit back.

"Anyways...." Jeno said, "are you coming to Jaemin's birthday party tomorrow after school?"

"Um... yeah! Is that all?" Yuna asked.

"Yeah," Meilee said, "we have to go or we'll be late to get tickets to the light show for tomorrow after Jaemin's birthday. If you can get one, do it but if not, then you can go home after the main party."

Yuna nodded, feeling sad. She hung up on her friends and threw her phone across the bed. Laying back on Jisung's pillow, she sighed deeply and ignored the fact that no tears came out because she had cried too much.

"Hey," Jisung said softly, "are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just that they've changed so much. They talk to me less, they hang out with me less, it's..."

"It's because you're partners with me," Jisung said simply, "I know. And I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault. It's them and the whole angel-devil thing. I just want to make up with them and go back to how my life was. But keeping you of course."

Jisung scoffed, "Yeah, right."

"I would! You're actually nice when you want to be."

"I won't disagree with that statement," Jisung said.

"Humble, aren't you. Well, I don't know, maybe I'll get closer to your friends."

"Maybe. Also, do you really want to go to that light show?" Jisung asked.

"Yeah, but not with them. I'll be happy at home. I'm not even sure if I should go to Jaemin's party, even if he's a good friend. I just don't know."

"I get it, let's get some sleep. It's late."

"Okay, goodnight Jisung."

Just before she got off of the bed, Jisung pulled her down and laid next to her, turning off the lights. His heartbeat sped up and he felt slightly giddy.

"You okay with sleeping here?" he whispered, his voice lowered with exhaustion.

"Yeah," Yuna whispered back, feeling warm next to him.

"Don't get used to this, Angel, this is a one-time thing," he said.

Yuna chuckled and sighed as she fell asleep in his warm bed. She could feel his warmth radiating even though he wasn't touching her. She fell asleep with soft snores and Jisung smiled softly.

After thirty minutes of thinking about what happened between her and her friends, he pulled out his phone and entered a search.

Enter Search Here: |

Night Light Show purchase tickets

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

soft jisung what we thinkinggg