62

now playing... angelic, park jisung

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

chapter sixty two - me and you

The two teens walked up Jisung's driveway, entering the house.

"What a day," Jisung sighed.
"Yeah, but at least we get to keep this house," Yuna smiled, giving him a hug.

"If it weren't for you, I would have lost it," Jisung said.
"Well I'm here, and I'm not leaving," Yuna said into the fabric of his hoodie.

"I love you, Angel."
"I love you too."

"Wanna watch a movie?" the male asked, walking to the kitchen to grab some chips.
"Sure, but I'm picking," the other replied, moving to look through the various movies Jisung had on his subscription.

"This one," she said, picking a movie and sitting back on the couch.
"You always pick Disney princess movies," Jisung whined, positioning himself next to her.

"Too bad, they're a classic," she said conclusively.
Jisung rolled his eyes, "Sure."
"Not my fault your favorite movie is The Conjuring," Yuna retorted, whacking his shoulder.

Halfway into the movie, Jisung was already uninterested, while Yuna sat next to him crying over the plot.
Getting an idea, he rolled over and caged her body under his, pressing a chaste kiss to her lips.

"Move Jisung, I'm watching," she groaned, craning her neck to see the tv.
Jisung rolled his eyes and proceeded to press kisses all over her face, training his lips down to her neck.

He gave the soft flesh a small lick, making Yuna flinch and squeeze his shoulder.
Jisung lazily rolled his tongue over the spot and gave it a large suck, biting the spot teasingly and Yuna let out a strangled noise,

"Get off of me you fucking human vacuum," she yelled, her cheeks dusted with a light shade of pink.
Jisung let out a deep laugh when he saw her blush and rolled back into his spot, "That's rude."

"No one told you to do that. If you left a mark I'm going to kill you," she said, jumping up and running to the bathroom.

Jisung stayed on the couch and stared at the two leads in the movie dancing together. He scoffed, he loved Yuna but this was cringey.

"Jisung Park!" he heard her scream from a distance.
"Yes my love?" he chuckled, running to where she stood in the bathroom.

"You left a mark!" she groaned, pointing at the purple mark on her neck.
"My bad," Jisung shrugged, "we should've watched The Conjuring. I got bored."

"You're not Prince Charming anymore," she hissed, "You're my villain," the girl said.
Jisung gave her a sly smile before picking her up bridal style, "No baby, I'm Angelic."

He pressed a long kiss to her lips, which made her huff and reciprocate, gliding her lips across his, her arms locked around his neck.
"You're so cute," he whispered.

"Shut up."

The last thing that could be heard before their bedroom door slammed was Jisung giggling and Yuna giving him exasperated sighs.

Maybe they were breaking all of the rules set for the roommate project, but neither of them could be bothered to care.

ılılılllıılılıllllıılılllıllı

I wrote a kissy kissy scene
Oops